Memory Full (yes, I know, again)

This is a discussion on Memory Full (yes, I know, again) within the LG Ally Tutorials & FAQ's forums, part of the LG Ally category; Alright, so recently I have been having a lot of trouble with my phone memory. I couldn't receive text messages because my storage space was ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PS3AndroidHacker

Thread: Memory Full (yes, I know, again)

Alright, so recently I have been having a lot of trouble with my phone memory. I couldn't receive text messages because my storage space was too low. I thuoght this was peculiar considering I only had 3 apps downloaded. I proceeded to delete all three of these apps, and all of my text messages, and still my phone didn't get any more space. I then deleted every single song off my phone (and I only had like 15) and I still wasn't able to receive any messages. I tried to clear the cache of the apps I never, ever use, and it wouldn't let me for some reason. I also only have a few pictures on my phone. So why is it that i have almost absolutely NOTHING on my phone, and still I only have about 13 mb available?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Check your email programs. How many saved messages do you have? Do you save copies of sent messages? How many messages are in the trash? Clean all that stuff up, get rid of it. You might do well to do this on your computer rather than on the phone, it makes it easier. Then open the folders on the phone and let each folder sync.

Re apps: were they on the phone or the SD card? Same with music. If they can go to the SD card move them there.

Many of the apps you don't use are ones that Verizon insists we need so, unless the phone is rooted, we can't get rid of them.

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    Delete app data as well as cache. Especially Facebook.

Buy Pilex online with overnight delivery. Pilex on line cash on delivery

Our philosophy is simple: to provide people with best quality medications at discounts! Purchase Pilex Without Prescription Click Here To Enterbuy cod Pilex Vitamins/Herbal Supplements in internet priority mailHow To Order Pilex In MO Pilex Hemorrhoids online perscriptionUS Pilex In KY Pilex shipped codBest Place To Order Pilex In TX No rx needed for purchasing PilexPilex Free Overnight Fedex Deliverylow cost Pilex Hemorrhoids coupon cod acceptedbuying Pilex in internet drugscan I purchase Pilex Vitamins/Herbal Supplements in internet no doctorseffect Pilex hemorrhoids priority mailBuy Pilex online no perscriptionI Need Pilex PrescriptionGet Pilex In TX Generic Pilex hemorrhoids PrescriptionBuy Now Pilex No RxI Need Pilex In Liverpool Buy Pilex Hemorrhoids Cod AcceptedPilex orders codPilex over nightcan I buy Pilex cod acceptedPilex no scriptbuy Pilex online prescriptionOnline Drugstore Pilex In MN Pilex cheap onlinePilex saturday deliveryBuy Prescription Pilex Vitamins/Herbal SupplementsGeneric Pilex Online Free shippingwhere to buy Pilex saturday shippingWhere To Buy Generic Pilex In Charlotte cheap Pilex Hemorrhoids from canadaPilex upsBuy Pilex Without A Prescription Or MembershipPilex no prescription codBest Price On Pilex SciptHow To Buy Cheap Pilex In Chandler Order Cheapest Pilex In Sheffield Overnight Pilex Ups CodDiscount Pilex overnightPilex Cod Acceptedbuy Pilex overnight codcan I purchase Pilex drugsUSA Pilex In Iceland low price Pilex fastGet Fast Pilex Online No PrescriptionBuy Pilex Cheap With Free shippingPilex free online doctor consultationCheap Pilex FastOrder Fast Pilex SciptDrug Buy Pilex In Sandwell to buy Pilexs in internet moneygram no rxBest Price Pilex Online Without A PrescriptionPilex non prescription fedex overnight freePilex Pilex Hemorrhoids pay by codBuy Now Pilex In FL Pilex Vitamins/Herbal Supplements onlineGet Pilex In Fort Wayne low price Pilex fast deliveryhow to get Pilex in internet no doctorsPilex online with next day shippingPilex Overnight Delivery SaturdayPurchase Cheap Pilex In South Gloucestershire Lowest Price Pilex Online Without A Prescriptionwhere to get Pilex Vitamins/Herbal Supplements saturday deliveryCheap Order Pilex OvernightPilex online consultantbuy cod Pilex no rxcod Pilex overnight saturday no prescriptionDrugs Pilex No PrescriptionCheapest Pilex Pay By Money OrderPilex no r x needed cod acceptedCanadian Pharmacy Pilex In Portugal No Prescription Generic Pilex In Albuquerque overnight buy PilexBuy Cheapest Pilex Overnightbuy Pilex online no prescriptionPilex buy Pilexbuy Pilex online overnightbuy cheap Pilex c.o.d.buy in online Pilex online moneygram free shippingPilex online without a perscriptionhow to buy Pilex hemorrhoids online rxBuy PilexPilex no rx paypalDrug Pilex In Norway I Want Pilex In Fresno how to buy Pilex in internet wire transferbuy Pilex western unionPilex fedexPilex Online Visa No RxPilex cheap overnight fedexPilex Hemorrhoids in internet pillPilex with overnight fedexwhere to buy cheap Pilex no prescription Buy Pyrantel Pamoate online no prescription, Where to buy generic Pyrantel Pamoate online without a prescriptionPheromone Cologne for Men purchase on line no prescription fast delivery, Pheromone Cologne for Men cheap onlineClarina Cream online cash on delivery, Order Clarina Cream online codBuy Lipothin online no prescription, Lipothin non prescription fedex overnight freeDanazol shipped cod, Cod DanazolHuman Growth Hormone no script. Buy Human Growth Hormone overnight codSelegiline no script. Buy Selegiline online no prescriptionOmnicef without rx. Omnicef prescriptionsSelegiline overnight delivery no r x, Selegiline shipped overnight without a prescriptionCod Quinine. Online Quinine and fedex

Quote Originally Posted by cleCAVSftw View Post
    Alright, so recently I have been having a lot of trouble with my phone memory. I couldn't receive text messages because my storage space was too low. I thuoght this was peculiar considering I only had 3 apps downloaded. I proceeded to delete all three of these apps, and all of my text messages, and still my phone didn't get any more space. I then deleted every single song off my phone (and I only had like 15) and I still wasn't able to receive any messages. I tried to clear the cache of the apps I never, ever use, and it wouldn't let me for some reason. I also only have a few pictures on my phone. So why is it that i have almost absolutely NOTHING on my phone, and still I only have about 13 mb available?

I'm having the same issue with "memory full". Today it asked me if I wanted to clear some things and I accidentally deleted ALL of the ringtones (factory) and zapped ALL of the pictures! Now I'm stuck with one ringtone that I downloaded and one other that is a default. Didn't realize that it was so very easy to lose everything! I have been searching around to see if I can restore the other ringtones that came with my phone but not having any luck. This is my first bad experience with my Ally in 1.5 years!

Email settings and Memory Full messages

[QUOTE=sherongb;115067]Check your email programs. How many saved messages do you have? Do you save copies of sent messages? How many messages are in the trash? Clean all that stuff up, get rid of it. You might do well to do this on your computer rather than on the phone, it makes it easier. Then open the folders on the phone and let each folder sync.

You suggest deleting emails but is there a way to just set the phone to only sync certain folders or do I have to lose all the email on my computer which has unlimited space? Is there a setting to get this to use the SD card instead of phone memory?

If using gmail I have been told the messages are not stored on the phone, only on the server. If using a different email program you can always just read via the browser and not sync to the phone. Otherwise I don't think you can just sync specific folders.

Android Lurker PS3AndroidHacker's Avatar
    Twitter
    PS3AndroidHacke
    Hey man go to >Settings>Privacy>Factory Data Reset. Once thats done you're phone will be reset back to its previous factory state and re-install apps.(Hopefully you have a backup done of them.) Remember to install Apps2SD on your phone and install your apps on the SD card or install them on the phone and move them to the SD Card. It saves so much space. Also...keep your cache and Dalvik-Cache cleared. Clear your battery stats and everything. Clear all app data from the phone and yous hould be good. Once the Factory Data Reset is done though,you should be good anyways and everything will be cleared anyways. Hope i could help you out! APPS2SD IS GOING TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND ON LG ALLY!!
    mobilequeen likes this.

I've noticed that once you clear your memory, for example go under the manage applications and do clear data for some applications and delete old text messsages and old calling history, etc that if you restart your phone after that it works and the message won't appear for awhile again. Its only a temporary solution for a very annoying problem. I love my Ally and this is the only complaint I have about it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links