Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Welcome Jerry, Sfhusker, Nox, MaryMG, and Froggie. If you have any questions, please do a search first. Most of the most common questions have already ...

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Welcome Jerry, Sfhusker, Nox, MaryMG, and Froggie.

If you have any questions, please do a search first. Most of the most common questions have already been answered. Other than that, just post your question and someone will try to get you an answer.
    Motorola Droid 4

Hi everyone, I just purchased my Ally yesterday and am working on figuring things out. I previously had an ENV3, so this is my first smartphone. So far I am amazed with the phone and hope to learn as much as i can about using it.

New to the site - I've been viewing this forum since I started thinking about purchasing an Ally.

I'm a self-professed techno geek (and a mechanical geek as well) and I love this device. I can't wait to see how it handles 2.2!

Thanks to all who have shared their knowledge. It's made it a better experience for me so far!

Hi all...I'm Patty. I got my ally and one for hubby about two weeks ago. We love them and are still figuring them out. We had the battery problem too and the airplane mode fix seems to be working. We got ours online at verizon at no cost and no activation with our upgrade. One question I have is can I download music from my computer to my ally? Do I need a special app? I tried and it loaded them but when I tried to play the songs it said that the ustic was not supported...any help on this is greatly appreciated. This is my first smart phone and I'm definitely a newbie at this!!

Hello!

I got my Ally almost a week ago and I LOVE it! This site has been invaluable and I thank you all so much! I decided to register and become a part of this great group! Not sure if I'll ever have anything helpful to add, but I'll sure be picking all of your brains!

The Ally is my first smartphone and I'm still amazed by everything it does. Thanks again for this great site and all the info!

Nova

Hello all,

First thing... I want to say thank you for this great forum. My wife and I just switched to Verizon 4 days ago, we both got the Ally. We are new to the whole "smart phone" thing. This phone was such a huge step up of from our Samsung and Motorola flip phones it was kind of overwhelming. We have already wasted (enjoyed) many hours checking out apps, ring tones, and playing games. We were charging the things 3 to 4 times a day over the weekend, I found the 50% bug fix (*#*#4636#*#*) and the battery is lasting much longer, well that and the work week. Also had the camera rainbow problem, which I found help for on this forum. I'm looking for a good free GPS app, any suggestions? Again, thank you all for your contributions.

Roxx

Hi Nova,...Roxxhard.....thanks for the kind words about the site.

Now that you're members, we'll see ya in the forums

Hello all. My name is Kaz and I've had my Ally for 3 months and I simply love it! It is my first smartphone and there's so much you can do with it. Looking forward to learning and contributing to this great forum.

You too Kaz,...C'mon,...we'll see ya in the forums

Hi all. Just got my Ally today, much different from the ancient LG I had for 7 years.

Been trying to find my way around it, first smart phone.

At least my youngest son will be home from college this weekend so he can set things up.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links