Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hi, I'm Scott, and I'm an Ally owner. Actually, a refurbished Ally owner, as I accidentally murdered my first one. So don't let me borrow ...

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Hi, I'm Scott, and I'm an Ally owner.

Actually, a refurbished Ally owner, as I accidentally murdered my first one. So don't let me borrow yours.

I have no questions at present. Nice to meet you all.

Hi I'm Cat. I've had my Ally now for over a month. I moved up from the LG Chocolate (original) when I got into nursing school. I love it!!! I have to have my buddie everywhere I go, It holds everything I need-Which brings to the point of why I'm here. I have the Davis Drug guide app, and for some reason it keeps telling me that the application android home (process android.process.launcher2) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. This is BAD news as my midterms are comming up and clinicals as well. Any suggestions to get it to work. I noticed it (icon for Davis drug guide) looked funny this afternoon. I have Pandora on it and it works fine. The phone restarted this morning after a system update. I have not beaten my buddy or mishandeled her in anyway. Please help.

Cat there are a couple of threads going on right now about issues with the LG Ally after getting the system update. Please refer to these threads and post your question there.
    Motorola Droid 4

I just dropped in to say Howdy! I'm 4 weeks into the Ally experience and have had no "issues" with the device. (knocking on simulated wood) I find it interesting as this is my first smartphone but not very hard to figure things out. These forums help out ALOT!

Since I have learned a few things I didn't know I needed to know, I want to thank those who share their knowledge with us all. The only thing I can offer is to help others when i can too!

Great md, that's all we ask in return, help out where you can, pitch in some opinions or comments.

Nowhere on the site do we ask folks to "spread the word" or "link to us".......we just want all the members to contribute where they can. Remember, the site has four times as many readers as it does members. JD keeps the site running top-notch, I help organize, but all of you members built the site. It started just last May, with a couple dozen topics and about that many postings.

I think I can say the members who share their knowledge appreciate the thank yous, they give freely of their spare time here, and I cannot remember 1 of them asking for anything in return.

You really are among Ally friends here.

Hi

Have had the ally for about 2 weeks now. Lot of fun. Still learning and looking forward to doing that with the help of this forum. Thanks for being here

New to the site, just purchased an LG ALLY AND WILL NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET, are there any drag racer out their

Well, there sure as big block cammed-up fuel injected Mopars is!

Now that you're pre-staged,...charge the battery,...stage,..then full throttle to the forums!

You can burn rubber past new members now, but pray for traction when you hit the help forum!

Hi room!

This is the first time I have ever wrote in a forum for anything...I have had my Ally since June and I want to do some cool things with this phone and I think this forum is going to help.

Hi Ruben, I think it will help too

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links