Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hello Ally users... I've had my Ally for over five months now. I've enjoyed reading everyones posts, comments and opinions and I've learned a lot ...

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Hello Ally users... I've had my Ally for over five months now. I've enjoyed reading everyones posts, comments and opinions and I've learned a lot about my Ally thanks to many of you guys. Today I decided to join this forum and do more then just watch from the sidelines... looking forward to jumping right in and helping out with my experiences using this handy gadget.

Hello. I've had my Ally for about two months now. Really like it, except for that recent bloatware update. This looks like a pretty useful place for Ally owners so I think I'll stick around.

We hear ya bob, most of us aren't very happy about the crapware that came with the update. Yeah, stick around and pitch in where you can.

Hi everyone. I will get my Ally tomorrow!!! I had gotten a Motorola Devour and had really bad luck

with it!!! The speaker went out on two different phones in less than two weeks!!! I wouldnt

recomend that phone to anyone.

However I am very excieted about my Ally!!! It will be nice to play with my phone and

be able to use it to its fullest!!!

I am going to look around and get some helful tips about my new phone and find out all

that it can do!!! Thanks for your time.

DeWall

Hey all, I'm Garrett and I've been using the Ally for a little over a month now. I upgraded from an HTC ozone. I like Android a lot more than winmo to say the least! Anyhow, I've been browsing this forum since day with my phone and finally decided to contribute if I can!

That was a nice first posting DeWall, spend all the time you like looking through the forums with or without your Pixi Dust. We're open 24/7.

I've stirred up a little dust here myself, but the members straighten things out.

Three things you'll learn quickly here,....long press,...use menus,....and "AA already answered that".

Good deal Garrett, jump right on in.

See ya over in the forums.

hello all:

just got set-up w/ 2 lg ally's from COSTCO in Oregon; we switched from ATT and US Cellular. Why did we wait so long? Love the Ally and the better coverage in this area from Verizon. I do have a question: it seems like the phone-pad screen goes dark very quickly during the phone call, other than speaker-phone function, is there a setting that will keep phone-pad screen on during the call?

Hi all, I'm Raven and got my Ally last week. It was FREEEEE since it was ordered online and I waited for my upgrade credit to take $ off. I did have to buy a case, screen protector, and navi mount, though; all are worth the money. So yeah, hello. And I'm totally loving the phone right now (except for Google maps).

Quote Originally Posted by avs View Post
    hello all:

just got set-up w/ 2 lg ally's from COSTCO in Oregon; we switched from ATT and US Cellular. Why did we wait so long? Love the Ally and the better coverage in this area from Verizon. I do have a question: it seems like the phone-pad screen goes dark very quickly during the phone call, other than speaker-phone function, is there a setting that will keep phone-pad screen on during the call?

It does that to prevent you from accidentally hanging up your call. You phone has sensors that detects proximity to your face, and the angle at which it is held. The 3 green lights on the upper right corner of the screen are the proximity sensors. After you dial then pull the phone up towards your ear, the screen will lock so your cheek doesn't push buttons on the screen. If you pull the phone down away from your face and flat it will re-awaken while you are still on the call. You can leave your phone flat and it will stay open until the screen time-out takes effect. So if you maximize the screen timeout you can leave the screen on while on a call. But calling people and then just looking at the screen sounds mean. Experiment with positioning the phone and covering the sensor with your finger to learn more.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links