Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hi Friends!!! I just got my phone last night, and am doing the setup today. I had an envTouch, but it kept powering down on ...

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Hi Friends!!!

I just got my phone last night, and am doing the setup today. I had an envTouch, but it kept powering down on me all the time. It was time for an upgrade thru Verizon... so Ally to the rescue!!!

Anyway, I just want to thank everyone for all of their tips and suggestions on this forum - it will be referenced frequently, I'm sure.

Leslie, allygirl

I just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful information I have found in this forum. It has been so helpful and very informative. It's great to see the different view points about various topics.

I've had the Ally since August after using a Chocolate 3. Love the Android and Google capabilities.

Hello everyone,

Just stoopping by to introduce myself. I just updated in June to the new LG Ally and got my g/f one too. We love our phones, just getting used to unleashing the power of them. I have some experience with programming and hacking so these concepts are somewhat understandable, but I am still going to need help along the way. Hopefully we can all share this knowledge and learn together.

Thanks,

Ph0n3

Hi everyone,

THis is my first post EVER to a forum. I adopted my Ally after my husband (early baby boomer) deemed it to complicated. I love the phone - had it activated yesterday after retiring my "smoky violet" Blackberry.

I moved my market icon from the home screen to my short applications menu and replaced my contacts icon. Don't know how I did it.

I cannot replace it with a contact icon again...

Thanks

YaYa

Just long touch the Contact icon and drag it over top of the Market Icon then let go.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    Just long touch the Contact icon and drag it over top of the Market Icon then let go.

That was easy ! thanks

hi everyone...im am the proud new owner of the lg ally and first time smartphone user. i have been trying to figure out how this ROOT process works and wht all i will be ablle to do with my ally once it has been rooted. If someone would recamend the best person to help me understand and complete this process i would be very thankful

Hey to all,

I am a new to the site and found the while looking for stuff on the lg ally, that i have yet to buy. The good news is that i am ordering it today and it will be here tomorrow yay lol.

Another Newbie here. I'm Vickie and I live in a remote area NE of Payson, AZ up in the mountains. Verizon is the only reliable wireless provider out here. I've been looking at the Ally for months but was too scared to take the plunge since I really loved my Env2 phone. My Verizon rep called me the other night and well I took the plunge. Phone was free so nothing to lose right! My new phone should be here on Tuesday and I'm both excited and apprehensive since I know nothing about smart phones. I'll be reading everything I can on this site so I can learn whatever I can. Thank goodness this site exists!

Good luck!

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links