Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hi all, I got my ally in aug. Changed from Blackberry storm which i liked but not enough things to play with. I picked the ...

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Hi all,

I got my ally in aug. Changed from Blackberry storm which i liked but not enough things to play with. I picked the ally droid because I had an envy 1 and loved the keyboard. I don't like the feel of the droid phone and I hate touch screen keyboards. Lovec the ally. It would be nice if LG upgraded them for larger SD cards and more memory. I have had many types of phones and liked the lg types the most. Had a samsung omni for 3 months and changed to the storm because I want a phone first and all the other last.Email me

Hi there,

I have had my Ally for a couple weeks an love it so far. I hated my Blackberry.

Just trying to figure out what apps I want and how to delete the ones I don't

Mine was a refurbished model that I got for free from Verizon, but it didnt have a manual

Im glad I found this forum

Hello All,

First time smart phone user, just upgraded from the Samsung Glyde!

I am very excited about this phone and extremely weary of it! I am so worried that it is gonna crash on me that

I am almost afraid to put anything on it! (Apps, music...etc.) I haven't had the best of luck with Verizon or it's phones;

But from what I hear it's better than some other companies. Murphy's Law+Me=Besties!!

Anyhoo, my first of many questions: I see that the back symbol and search symbols are lit on the screen... are they suppose to

work like regular buttons on the touch screen, because mine don't do anything. I can touch and tap all day and theres nothing happening.

I just activated the phone last night... should I be concerned?

Also, what are some good and safe apps to use? I like movies, video clips, music, games...and I want a Kindle. Is there something like that?

You can download Kindle for Android. It is by Amazon and works great. There is also Nook by B&N but it takes up too much space on the phones memory.

For other apps, search the forum, there are plenty of reviews in the apps section.

Your soft buttons for back and search should do something. Not sure what would cause them not to work.
    Motorola Droid 4

NEWBIE!

hello, world

I am thrilled to be a part of this forum for many reasons. The years of frustration from being a BB user was too much to bare. My last BB had a happy death -- I dunked it in my margarita. Am I the only BB user out there with big fingers? I couldn't press one single button without pressing 3 others! My vision even took a dive thanks to its screen. I chose LG because, of all the flip phones I've owned, the one that lasted the most was my LG Envy. It co-habitated with my horse in a stall for 3 days and was raked into a pile of maneur. It had a cracked screen but everything worked! I won't ramble on except that the frustration I am now facing is due to complete idiocy with my new Ally. I will, however, review all the posts before posting a repetitive question. I've learned a lot already from spending 5 minutes skipping around the topics. Thank you all for taking valuable time to enlighten other users on all the wonderful features yet to be discovered.

HI my name is chris and i wanted to find a fourm where i could ask questions about my LG ALLY, glad to be here.

Kt5
    Hi I'm new and I just got my ally yesterday. I'm very pleased with my new phone.My old phone was the voyager titanium.

Hi all, My name is Jessica and i got my Ally 3 days ago so far i love it I upgraded from a T-phone so this is a big change i have a few questions but feel like i found a place to get all the answers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDroid View Post
    LGAllyForums.com is a friendly community dedicated to the newest LG Android powered cell phone, the LG Ally.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have LG Ally questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have had the Ally for a couple of months and love it, except whenever I have a problem it is a hassle to find the answer and the line at the store is so long! I hope I have found a place that can answer what is probably a really simple question!!

Thanks in advance,

Jen

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links