Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; The Ally is my fourth LG phone. Guess you can say I am brand loyal. It is nice to finally have a phone capable of ...

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

The Ally is my fourth LG phone. Guess you can say I am brand loyal. It is nice to finally have a phone capable of doing so much. I am impressed with the Android system. I am hoping will be able to get v2.2? (Froyo) Overall I am happy with what I have, though I do have several questions I hope to find answers to here at lgAlly forums. Glad I found this place.

Hello everybody,

I have had my Ally for about 3 months now and for the most part I love it. It is my first non-blackberry smartphone and the first phone I've had on the verizon network. I am looking forward to learning a lot in these forums and hopefully being able to one day help someone else.

Regards,

Mike

Hey all! My name is Pam. I have had my Ally for about 2 months now. I haven't possibly found everything that can be done with it, but I'm getting there. My husband & I both got the Ally at the same time (BOGO) on our Verizon upgrade. Got both phones for $50. I gotta say.... I was in LOVE with my Voyager! I have been tempted to go back to the Voyager a couple of times, but I keep telling myself to stick it out. I have a buddy that has a Droid, so he's been showing me the ropes.

I hope to find some answers to my questions on the Forums. See y'all around!!

Good afternoon everyone! I'm Holly, had my Ally since July...traded in my Samsung Glyde (Smartphone wannabe,lol.) b/c I was starting to have issues with the phone. Found out I had an annual upgrade & the Ally had just come out...online or instore was atleast $100. Knew online I would not only be able to get free shipping but better deals so luckly, when I checked I wanted to use my annual upgrade I saw I could get this phone for only $50!! Glad I went the online route...

Recently, Ive been starting to have serious battery issues & when I googled "LG Ally Battery Issues" this place came up. Looking forward to seeing what other user tips & tricks I will find! Everyone have a GREAT Thanksgiving!

My wife and I just picked up our new LG Ally phones this weekend from Costco. We are retired Seniors and these are our first smart phones so we are attempting to come up to speed. It is a bit of a struggle so far.

I bought the LG Ally in August 2010. This is my first smartphone. I originally had the "droid" by Motorola but I hated it. I didn't like the keyboard and found the "droid' hard to use.

I really like the Ally's keyboard and the key placement. I like how the number keys are not "on top" of another key. I did not like to hold down a key to get a number.

The problem I am having with the ally is that the alarm clock has stopped working? I tried downloading another one from the "market" but it stopped working as well. I am not sure what I am doing wrong so I hope I can find the answer in the forum.

ELM

Hello all! I am a new Lg Ally user as of today. I have had the Droid and it was too big and bulky so I swapped to the Ally. So far, I am enjoying it and learning alot about the features. Looks like if I have a problem this would be the place to be!!

Glad I found this forum. I have just purchased a LG Ally phone. It is my very first "fancy" phone. I hope you will be patient with me. I know I will have lots of questions.

Hello all, and Happy Thanksgiving! I have had my Ally for about 2 weeks now, and really like it for the most part. It is my first "smart phone", but my third LG, the first being the ENV, and the second being the ENV Chocolate 3 flip. I am trying to learn about all the features and how to use them, as well as all the apps. I LOVE the wifi feature for the internet!!!!! I also love the slideout keyboard. I would love it more, I think, if it were a flip keyboard like my first ENV, but maybe they will do that on the next one, and the slide out keyboard sure beats the alternative!!!!

Like Brand New, I am having problems with the search soft touch button. I thought it was just me and my big fingers. Sometimes it works, but usually I can touch it several times before giving up and sliding the keyboard out to use that search button. The only other phone issue I have had so far is I can't figure out how to save pics, etc to the SD card. I've looked for instructions in the manual but haven't found them. Maybe I'm overlooking them or looking in the wrong place, but. . . . .

I also have several questions about which apps to get for various needs, chores, etc, which app management apps to get, and which app killer to get to shut them all off when not in use. But before I open my big mouth and start spouting off questions, I'm going to go through the forums and try to find the info for myself.

I can't wait to get "edumicated", as my brother says, on all the bells and whistles & using the phone to it's full potential.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDroid View Post
    LGAllyForums.com is a friendly community dedicated to the newest LG Android powered cell phone, the LG Ally.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have LG Ally questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

I'm new to the Ally, (used to have a Dare).

Is it possible to easily turn the "Vibrate Only" mode on/off without having to go to the settings menu?

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links