Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hi! I'm psychodan, and my wife and I just switched to Verizon from t-mobile since most of our family has Verizon. We got good deals ...

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Hi! I'm psychodan, and my wife and I just switched to Verizon from t-mobile since most of our family has Verizon. We got good deals on the LG Ally (probably because 4G is coming soon) and these are our first Smartphones. We had Blackberrys but didn't do anything with the bells and whistles. At this point, we are in the frustration stage and getting ready to return these phones as we can't find good instructions on how to use them. Our sales rep said there are loads of U-tube instruction sites but so far all we've found is some reviews of the phone pointing out the nice features. Well, the features are useless if you don't know how to use them! I think we need a CLASS on how to use this phone, not a U-tube review. Any ideas out there? Pretend we are your parents and we are getting these phones as a gift....where would you point us?

I would point you to this site. It is what SHOULD have been included with the phone. http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/lg_ally/ally.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by psychodan View Post
    Pretend we are your parents and we are getting these phones as a gift....where would you point us?

www.lgallyforums.com

Oh, wait. Your already there.

There are plenty of answers, tips, and arguments on this site that will help you get the most out of your Allys.
    Motorola Droid 4

Just got the LG Ally from Verizon for free with Rebate. I retired my Chocolate 2. This phone has many new features that I did not have before. Your site has been quite helpful. I set the directories according to a post in the frequently asked questions forms. It was easy to add pics, music and ring tones. Thank you for providing this site. I am sure I will find many answers here.

I would say your welcome but this isn't one of my sites but I am sure John Droid appreciates the thank you.
    Motorola Droid 4

I am new to the smart phone generation. I have an LG Ally. I must have changed a setting because before pictures would go to the gallery. I didn't know I could go from there to SD. BUT NOW THEY GO STRAIGHT TO Sd and I can't figure out how to put them in the gallery. Help!

I am new to this cyber world. I feel so dumb. I'm trying to learn this at age50+. I figured out how to put in a question on this sight but where do I find the answers? If I find the answer to this post maybe I can find the answer to the last post. Can't you make it easier for us OLD people?

This board is for introductions, if you need help, go to the help board. Most common issues have already been answered. Do a search and you can find those answers.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by gojo View Post
    I am new to this cyber world. I feel so dumb. I'm trying to learn this at age50+. I figured out how to put in a question on this sight but where do I find the answers? If I find the answer to this post maybe I can find the answer to the last post. Can't you make it easier for us OLD people?

Check out your personal settings here on this site. You can elect to "follow" threads in which you have commented. You can even get E-mail notifications. Good luck.

Just bought phone last week.upgraded from env3.r.I.p. env3.gotta say...LG has some solid built phones.env3 has the best keyboard and the ally is just as good.a little off set but I can still type fast.Can't wait for froyo update.I need the flash.I'm hardly on my computer.never really home anymore.I notice a little lag but its not a big deal for me.this is my first android phone.don't care much for 8 megapixel phones etc.ally is a solid phone.a little heavy..but worth the keyboard.I'm sure the froyo will make up for not have 1gb.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links