Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hi, I'm Kim. I live in Alabama - in case you couldn't tell by my screen name - I'm a Crimson Tide fan through and ...

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Hi, I'm Kim. I live in Alabama - in case you couldn't tell by my screen name - I'm a Crimson Tide fan through and through - guess the fact that I went to school at UA has alot to do with that - LOL.

This is my first 'droid. I must love the LG phones...I've had the original enV, the Voyager, the Touch, and now the Ally. Luckily, the fact that I've had so many LG phones has made going from one to another really easy!

I do love my 'droid. I used my husband's upgrade to get it. I get my "new every 2" in February but I will probably save it till summer to see what comes out that I just "cant live without" in the driod line. Luckily, my husband couldn't care less about his phone as long as he can text and make/receive calls. So, I keep all my old ones and he "upgrades" to those when he wears one out! LOL!

Hello name is Shana. I recently purchased, well not exactly purchased, an LG Ally. It was a free CLNR phone thru Verizon. I love this phone and have no problems with the phone itself. My daughter who is six can navigate her way on the phone which I think is funny, cool and a little frightening all at the same time!

One thing I don't like about it is the pre-installed apps when you recieve the phone, it's not so bothersome but some of the apps really don't apply to me....anyway! I'm not able to sign into some of my other apps like Facebook is giving me a hard time because of cookies. I'm wondering if anybody can help me troubleshoot this or if it can even be done....

Hi, Shana and welcome to the forum! Kids are way more technologically advanced when we were there age. For us, speak and spell was high tech!

Could you be a little more specific on how cookies are causing you problems with facebook? I'd like to help, but I don't really understand the problem you are having.

The Facebook app dosen't use cookies.
    Motorola Droid 4

Just got a free Ally yesterday from Verizon. It's great. My office uses gmail & google calendar so the auto synching is great.

Hello Everyone. My name is Adam. I have had my LG Ally for about 2 or 3 months now, and just came across this site and forum. I hope to be able to review it and learn a lot about my phone that I didn't know before. Also, hopefully I can help answer anyones questions they may have. I look forward to talking with all of you. Have a great holiday week, and a safe and prosperous New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDroid View Post
    LGAllyForums.com is a friendly community dedicated to the newest LG Android powered cell phone, the LG Ally.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have LG Ally questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon. I have had the Ally for a few months and it seems to be a decent phone for todays media world. I upgraded to the Ally for free and I am wearing it out "Just Playing". I do have a question though. In the book , one of the tips is to go into the menu screen and use the "Add" icon to add battery power monitor or something in that nature. When I go into the menu, the "Add" icon is grayed out??? Does not work. Any ideas? Thanx... jeff

Try long pressing on the home screen to find the add item memory. There you will find the power control widget.

When you feel there should be an option to do something, try a long press. Android uses it like the right click of a mouse button.

Welcome to the forums!

Got my ally free from verizon w/an upgrade as well as some discounted accessories; two extended batteries since that seems 2 b the only knock on it! They will last almost twice as long as the std batt per the battery life app. Switched from cingular alittle over 2 yrs ago since my company gives 17% disc on prim line.

I would love to find a charger that doesn't require the phone. With 2 ext batts, I'll spend a full day charging all of them! Any suggestions?

Hi! I'm a new user to smart phones so I'm loaded with questions. I just got the LG Ally as an upgrade from Verizon a few days ago. No where near a power user and It's going to take some getting used to from my LG Cosmos Touch but I'm getting there. I'm having one issue and I'll post on the appropriate board. Happy to be here.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links