Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; hello all new here though id say sup...

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

hello all new here though id say sup

sup

I am an "older" user. Am enjoying all the possibilities of the smart phone. Have some books loaded, use camera & facebook, andhave many frustrations, always going back to full manual which is loaded on my netbook

Hey y'all! I'm Dee from New Mexico. I have had my Ally for about three months now. Beforehand I had an LG flip phone-totally old school. LOL So far, I'm really liking it. I'm not too techy and it's pretty easy to use. I mainly got the phone for it's internet capabilities and love the fact I can access music, videos, etc. as I don't have a home computer right now. It's a decent phone for me. In the future, I do want to get something Flash capable. Don't really have a particular brand in mind at this point. Nice to be here!

hi y'all, been reading for months and thought i'd finally register cause i can't see the dang JPG attachments, LOL.

Got my Ally in October, first smartphone, and this site has been HUGELY HELPFUL on a zillion different things. (That's why i never really had to register - someone had always asked whatever question i was coming up with....hehe)

the update threw me for a little bit of a loop at first but once i sussed out all the changes, and read thru many of the Froyo issues threads, i've come to understand how freaking LUCKY i was - did it OTA (cause i didn't know any better, hehe, and thank GOD i didn't see all the USB DL instructions here or i wouda messed up the thing for sure, LMAO) -- DL went fast, install was no prob - and I've had zero issues altogether with it.

looking forward to learning more around here about the tiny machine and seeing what-all it can do.

oh - and giant thanks to whoever first mentioned Swype cause that thing is a lifesaver....

(and p.s. - retiredbeachgal i wanna be YOU when i grow up!)

I had an Eris which quickly had problems. Was able to use my husband's upgrade and got the Ally at Costco for the price of the tax. ($12.99). I use it all the time. Love the calendar as well as many of the apps. The navigation app works so well for us when we are traveling and also when I need to find an address here in town, the google maps app works great. Can't say enough good things about it.

Hey all. TB here from Massachusetts. The Ally is my 1st smart phone & I've owned it since last summer. I love this foolish thing & can't figure out how I ever got by without it.

new ally user here. Never had a smart phone before, holdout. like the ally. Nothing to compare it to either so... Apps are cool. I can see where this thing will become an extension of my body, another brain at the other end of the synapses. so far so good. Here to learn something

Hey y'all, names Che and I am about to kill an ally phone. Gonna read over some older post and see if someone has already answered the questions i have.

Love my ally especially with froyo update. Looking forward to meeting other ally users and reading posts

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links