Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hello all. Finally getting around to figure out how to make my wife's phone perform/look/feel a little better. We've had the Ally for a little ...

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Hello all. Finally getting around to figure out how to make my wife's phone perform/look/feel a little better. We've had the Ally for a little over a year now and now it seems to crash at least every other day. Looking forward to learning how to make that go away

Hi, I'm Jack. I've had my Ally for about a year now and just had trouble with it. I used the forums info at the VZ store and they were impressed because I was right. I have a blinking red light and my Ally is rebooting 2 or 3 times in succession. Had to go to 3 different places just to find a battery for this thing. No VZ stores had it. Finally went to the 2nd Batteries Plus store and $40 bucks later... Same deal... so back to the VZ store for a replacement phone. No one at the VZ store knew why the light blinks blue with a charger hooked up and no battery in the phone. It's a phone problem, not an updating problem as one forum suggested. Not troubles at all before this morning. Appeared that I woke up to a dead battery so it went on the charger. The rest is history.

Can anyone tell me how to upgrade my Ally to a Android 2.2+ version? I would like to download Adobe Flash, but my OS isn't high enough.

Ally can't handle Flash. This is related to the processor. So it's not the Android version, it's the phone.

Hi: I'm new to the site and relatively new to Ally. Could use some help re: storage capacity.

Welcome to the site. Please take a while and read through some of the threads on that topic. Then ask about what you want to know as it's a large area and it's easier to help you if we know more detail about what you are looking for information about.

I am SO frustrated. I have changed phones from the LG Ally, (thankfully) to the Droid Incredible 2. I also want to change forums and can't for the life of me figure out how to stop getting posts from Ally people and begin getting posts from Incredible 2 people.

Quote Originally Posted by psychodan View Post
    I am SO frustrated. I have changed phones from the LG Ally, (thankfully) to the Droid Incredible 2. I also want to change forums and can't for the life of me figure out how to stop getting posts from Ally people and begin getting posts from Incredible 2 people.

Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen, Select Setting and you can change things there. That's for this forum. You will have to join the other forum and set stuff up there.

I've had my LG Ally for about 10 months. There are many things I love about it, but I am having more trouble lately making phone calls. The conversation will be going along and all of a sudden it starts breaking up. I am not mobile at that time and it seems like the phone is busy trying to share it's resources with other features. I have tried turning off everything I can find or think of, but that doesn't seem to have a consistent affect. Sometimes after a brief period the quality improves and other times the call gets lost. Invariably I tell the person that my smart phone can do lots, except phone calls and I'll call them back from our old basic Samsung.

My other recent problem is that the GPS is unable to find me. It tells me "Please enable a My Location source in system settings." I think I have it enabled, but maybe there is something more I need to do. It used to work fine....suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by roaddog View Post
    My other recent problem is that the GPS is unable to find me. It tells me "Please enable a My Location source in system settings." I think I have it enabled, but maybe there is something more I need to do. It used to work fine....suggestions?

I turned the phone off and back on and now I don't get the message, but the accuracy is poor with my real location is not even in the shaded circle. It used to be able to pinpoint me.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links