Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Originally Posted by roaddog I turned the phone off and back on and now I don't get the message, but the accuracy is poor with ...

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Quote Originally Posted by roaddog View Post
    I turned the phone off and back on and now I don't get the message, but the accuracy is poor with my real location is not even in the shaded circle. It used to be able to pinpoint me.

I haven't suggested it for awhile but sometimes a factory reset is the best option to fix issues like this. But before doing that, try the *228 option 1 to reset the phone.
    Motorola Droid 4

Hi folks..Dave here ,,Ally is my first smartphone. I plane to go higher but not for a year or 2 .Hope I get the feel.

had my ally about two weeks and still dont understand it. had a bb

curve and loved it, but wanted something different. i loved the crunchsms

on my bb and want something simular to that for my new ally but hafta find the

right app. anyway.. im glad to be here.. looking for all kinds of new stuff.

Hello Everyone.
    I bought my LG Ally last November. I also have a HTC ProTouch2. I have Verizon Wireless as my carrier.
    I like both phones but have had issues with both, more with the HTC.
    LG Ally offers more apps than HTC.

Currently having problems with getting my bluetooth to turn back on and pair with my headset. Good thing I don't use it that much lol.

Happy New Year!!!!!

Welcome to the LG Ally Forum!

Lets get the discussions going on possibly the next Verizon Android phone!

You know, not every smartphone has to be putting down maxed-out hardware. That's a lesson that Nokia is certainly taking to heart, concentrating many of its latest efforts on lower-end Symbian devices that it hopes will capture entire new swaths of users that'd otherwise be buying dumbphones with half the functionality (and far less than half of the revenue potential). In the world of Android, though, recent devices like the EVO 4G, Droid, Droid Incredible, and Nexus One have admittedly caused us to grow accustomed to the idea that we should all be using blazingly fast processors and huge WVGA displays.

In reality, of course, Android is an extraordinarily scalable platform; there's a whole world of hardware (and around $200 of on-contract pricing) below today's latest round of "superphones." At $100 on a two-year deal, the LG Ally sort of typifies what we'd expect out of a midrange Android device right now -- a gap-filler that can capture users seeking a Droid experience on a Kin Two budget. So does it hold up in the day-to-day grind, or are you going to be begging for a Droid by day two? Let's find out.

Name:  smiler.gif
Views: 197
Size:  699 Bytes

The LG Ally was one of the first Android handsets from the Korean manufacturer to see a US release. The QWERTY slider came to Verizon in the spring of 2010 as a mid-range smartphone geared towards those looking for a solid media and messaging hanfset. The LG Ally sports a 600MHz processor and packs a 3.2-inch WVGA display and 3.2MP camera. The LG Ally comes with Google's suite of mobile applications and access to the Android Market, opening up endless possibilities for its users. The handset fills the niche for a low-cost device with a physical keyboard on Verizon, offering an alternative to high-end devices such as the Droid series.

I just started using my daughters LG Ally which she gave me when she went for the new IPHONE.

I am not computer or smartphone savvy so I hope you all can help

How do I transfer downloaded apps to my SD Card (can it be done), also if I load music or new ringtones can they be downloaded to SD card?
    another question..can I download my contacts to my SD Card.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links