Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Just signed up for the forums. My wife and I are getting our Ally's in a day or two. Both phones are completely free with ...

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Just signed up for the forums. My wife and I are getting our Ally's in a day or two. Both phones are completely free with 2 yr contract. Our first "smart" phone after a history of LG flip phones, the last one being chocolate 3, I wanted a phone with a keyboard because we do more texting then talking. As for the internet and apps I will have to let you know, never experienced it before

Hello everyone, Just got my Ally today. It is my first smartphone, moving up from an envy2. Not sure why I wanted a smartphone but I hope to not regret it. Have had good luck wit LG and hopefully this phone is no differant.

I've had my Ally for about a week. Went to the Verizon store to get the trackball replaced in my BlackBerry Curve, and they told me I could upgrade to the Ally for free ... a real no-brainer! Needless to say, the difference in technology between the two is astounding, but so far, there are so many things NOT working right on my Ally that I'm almost tempted to return it, pay the $35 restocking fee, and go back to my Curve. Before doing that, however, I intend to comb your forums for answers to some of the problems, then post any issues that remain. Awfully glad I found this site (thank you, Google). The BEST thing I can say about the Ally is, after the initial intimidation of the tech jump from the Curve, I found the Ally unbelievably simple to understand ... learning curve (no pun intended) was minimal. Right now, the BIGGEST problem I'm having is, whenever I type the word "Ally," my hands instinctively type "Alley" ... and I've gotta backspace and fix it.

Hi,

I've had my Ally a month now, and am a bit frustrated, My contacts have disappeared and sadly I have no back up.

I installed a screen protector as I was getting a bit OCD about the smudges and now my back and search buttons dont work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Angel

i have had my phone now for about a week and i still cant figure out if there is a way to delete all emails at once or if you really have to go through each one and delete!! Someone please help me!!! lol

I have had my phone for 1 week today. Am still learning, but having lots of fun along the way. My daughter got hers with mine and doesn't even need the manual!

Quote Originally Posted by cla8889 View Post
    My daughter got hers with mine and doesn't even need the manual!

LOL, Are you surprised by this? My 3 year old grandson and 2 year old grand daughter already know how to flip through the photos by swiping their fingers. By the time they get to be teenagers, the Ally will be ancient technology.
    Motorola Droid 4

new member looking for help

have had phone for 2 wks and love it

however camera quit today

help?

googling for a help or trouble shooting site failed.

matty75

Quote Originally Posted by matty75 View Post
    new member looking for help

have had phone for 2 wks and love it

however camera quit today

help?

googling for a help or trouble shooting site failed.

matty75

Matty75 welcome to the forum. I answered your question in the Camera Help thread.
    Motorola Droid 4

New smartphone owner. Went form a simple bare bones flip phone. The phone is not very intuitive but once you learn how to do something it is not difficult. Have had it for less than a week and so far so good!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links