Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hi rich, AA's right,.....again. It takes awhile to become familiar with the Ally, but it's a great phone. Spend as much time as you like ...

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Hi rich, AA's right,.....again. It takes awhile to become familiar with the Ally, but it's a great phone. Spend as much time as you like here, we have lots of Ally help.

New to smartphones love this phone.I have had no problems with the phone had it about 3 weeks.I get about 16 hours of battery use .wifi blue tooth web text love this phone.

Great Vette! You're our kind of member

Hi all,

Just picked up my new Ally last week! I picked it over the Droid, Droid X and Devour for price and the similarity of my previous ENV3 and Voyager. Just downloaded Handcent last night along with GolfCaddie. My first app download was the Weather Channel and it came in handy during a few ball games. Nice to have weather radar at my finger tips! LOL Looking forward to learning more from this site about my phone and the apps to go with it.

Just got a new Ally, pretty cool except I cannot find how to change the email password once the account is set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrys View Post
    Just got a new Ally, pretty cool except I cannot find how to change the email password once the account is set up.

You will need to login to your google account online and change your password there.
    Motorola Droid 4

Hi all just got my Ally last week and love it!

Also got answers to a few questions and found some useful info as well in the forums already.
    "STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS"

Hi, my name is Laura and I've had my new ally for about a week now and I love it! I can't believe I had to be talked into getting this phone.

I've spent the past week learning to use the phone and discovering all the great things I can do with it but I still have one problem that I can't figure out.

I want to silence the alert for text messages and email without silencing the phone. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by finanie View Post
    Hi, my name is Laura and I've had my new ally for about a week now and I love it! I can't believe I had to be talked into getting this phone.

I've spent the past week learning to use the phone and discovering all the great things I can do with it but I still have one problem that I can't figure out.

I want to silence the alert for text messages and email without silencing the phone. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Laura

for the texts click on the messaging app, hit the menu key and go to settings, then scroll to select ringtone and check silent.

for the email i'm not sure.
    "STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS"

Ang
    Hello everyone~~~

I have been a member of the forum for a month now and still have not introduced myself, sorry about that. I want to say thank you so much for putting this site up. I don't know how many hours that I have spent reading here and learning about my Ally (which by the way I LOVE). I formerly had a razor phone actually had one for 2 years and when my contract was up Verizion offered me a new one with another 2 year contract.

So...4 years on a razor and straight to the Ally! Well, I had to do something both my daughter and my granddaughter were slamming me with texts. I am a pretty fast typist but you can only go so fast texting with a razor.

This forum has truly been very helpful and I do appreciate the work that has gone into it.

Special thanks, to Minty, Blackmetal, Ally Android and Scooby, I have lurked here and picked your collective brains so often I feel as if I know you.

Annika

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links