Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hi Annika! Thank you for your kind words. You're a good member now so no more lurking! You're among friends here, and welcome 24/7. Oh,...The ...

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Hi Annika! Thank you for your kind words. You're a good member now so no more lurking!

You're among friends here, and welcome 24/7.

Oh,...The Ally is great for texting, isn't it.

Ang
    Hmm, guess I didn't respond the way I should have but I will get the hang of it. Yes, the Ally is great for texting. I did my research before I got the phone, thought about the Droid but I wanted that hard keyboard.

I do feel at home here and I have some questions which I will attempt to post to the correct threads.

Hello,

I am pretty much the same as those above. My first smar phone, got two free from Verizon Kiosk, and am just starting to be able to get around some of the apps. I can't seem to get the navigator working.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    Hmm, guess I didn't respond the way I should have but I will get the hang of it. Yes, the Ally is great for texting. I did my research before I got the phone, thought about the Droid but I wanted that hard keyboard.

I do feel at home here and I have some questions which I will attempt to post to the correct threads.

You responded ok and thanks for the compliment.
    Motorola Droid 4

Hi! I have had my Ally for about 2 months. I love almost everything about it. I do work for a large telecommunications company so i know how important feedback is, and that's why I am here.. well kind of I am also having issues. My son, boyfriend and I all got this phone. I had previously had a motorola razor, and a few samsung phones, they are all crap compared to the Ally, it is the best phone I have ever had!. I did see in looking in the forums that I am not the only one with similar issues. The notification sounds going away, the buttons bringing up Email and you tube and such.. All small things I am sure the bugs will get worked out.

Hi awesome, we think ALL phones are crap compared to the Ally.

I'm just teasin ya,....glad you're a member now, you can spend hours learning about the Ally here, some of our members are very close to Ally experts. Others, including myself, help out where we can.

Hi just checking in

Gotcha BB,....we'll see ya over in the forums

New member here, just got my Ally a couple of days ago. Verizon offered me a deal I couldn't refuse to come over from Sprint and my Palm Pre. Free phone, no contract, and cut my bill in half? I was all in to jump into Big Red. I loved webOS, so Android is a little clunky to me, but I'm working on getting more adjusted to the OS. Successfully rooted my phone today, so let's see what I can do to it. Defintiely removing some terrible preinstalled apps. I got used to the keyboard pretty quickly, but was looking for Swype and was sad not to see it in the Market. Having so many apps available is marvelous, but the limited space internally is really limiting me from downloading as many apps as I'd like. (Anyone got any internal storage clearing solutions?) All in all, I'm excited for my journey into Android, but hope to perhaps move up to the Droid 2 or X when I have more cash because they phone is a bit laggy for my liking.

Hello
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDroid View Post
    LGAllyForums.com is a friendly community dedicated to the newest LG Android powered cell phone, the LG Ally.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have LG Ally questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links