Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hi All, I purchased my LG Ally from a Verizon retailer in Orlando, FL buy 1, get 1 free for $200.00 with a rebate of ...

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Hi All,

I purchased my LG Ally from a Verizon retailer in Orlando, FL buy 1, get 1 free for $200.00 with a rebate of $100.00 on each one. One for my daughters college graduation and one for me. Since both her, my son, and I all live in different states its a great phone for all of us to stay in touch in many different ways.

I do have a question though, when I open the camera, it is green and doesn't correct itself. Can you tell me why? I did power down the phone and try again, but no luck. Thank you.

,...why don't I live in Orlando?...

Hi cla,....I don't think you'll find the answer there, but if you use the camera take a minute to read AA's helpful topic here,... http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/331-camera-settings/

You might post your question in help forum, we'll get it figured out.

Hi, I have had my Ally for about 2 weeks now and Love it. I had the Env Touch and loved it too....just couldn't justify needing a smart phone. I took my husband to San Francisco for his birthday and had to call my son to find a gas station for us. He texted me back and said "I found it on my phone...get with the times MOM"! (he has a Droid)

So iI did. Actually I've been reading a lot about the Ally, but was worried about the battery life, as that was the one thing everyone was complaining about. Joined this forum about 3 weeks ago and was because of you I finally decided to take the plunge to get the Ally! Thank you for all your help!

Hi Tante, nice posting. C'mon in

Hey all, after a lonnnnng 2 years with Us Cellular and their crappy phones, I finally made the switch to Verizon and got this awesome Ally! I have tons of questions hope to make some good friends along the way!

Hi philly,,...wow, a double step-up!

And,....you just made around 1300 friends. Well,....we do have 1 cranky member.

See ya in the forums

Hi. Names jay. I had my ally for about oh 6 weeks now and just rooted yesterday. Unfortunately I can't fid any dedicated roms anywhere. Anyone know of any? Betas even?

I upgraded from a Samsung Alias to the Ally after I was told that it would cost $5.00 more than it was going to cost to upgrade to the Samsung Reality. Not used to all the technology. I am trying to find ways to make the battery last more than a half a day. I work in a dispatch center for an ambulance transport service and the signal is bad in the office but it drains down at home too. I put Juice Defender on it and set it to enable. I downloaded Tasker and found a step by step guide to set up turning the GPS on and off only when opening up maps. Very confusing app if you don't know a lot about these kind of things. I like the phone but don't like having to plug it up all the time.

Hi memedic.The battery life is the most complained about reality of a smartphone. No matter which brand, or model.

Other day I was reading a few of the phone reviews posted by users at the Verizon site. Yeah, I know, I'll save ya the time....

Anyway,...lots of Motorola driod users..."love the phone, but have to carry a charger with it" and "great phone, except for the 6 hour battery life".

To get the best life out of the battery, spend some time in the help forum reading the topics associated with this.

Here's one that will surely help,... http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/113-battery-help/

Has anybody used the Tasker app? They say it's the best app out there. but where can you go to get step by step directions?

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links