Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hi team! My name's Leonce, and I picked up my Ally yesterday. I was using the LG Dare before, and there's a lot I like ...

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Hi team! My name's Leonce, and I picked up my Ally yesterday. I was using the LG Dare before, and there's a lot I like about the Ally,... and a few things that I don't. Hopefully I can find some answers to my questions here because I'd love to keep this phone.

Hi Lee, glad you found us! And yes, you'll find all your Ally questions answered here

Hi,

My name is Cindy and I've had my new Ally for all of 3 days! I'm a middle aged woman who is not very tech savvy, but I really want to catch up with the Smart phones. This is my first one, after having an LG flip phone for several years, that was very dependable.

I found out about this site through my Verizon Rep. I'm going to look into taking an actual class at a local Verizon store to get a good introduction. Sometimes hands on instruction is very useful for those who were not born into the phone technology age! I figure once I have the class, checking things out on line will make more sense.

Look forward to having a group to check things out with!

Thanks!

Very nice posting Cindy, and that's a good idea you had. You have lotsa Ally friends here, and a lot of help at your fingertips!

We don't care how old you are,...we just want to be helpful with the Ally. You're welcome here 24/7, and if you can't find something, or have a question, just ask. One of the members will step-up with some help.

Android Lurker iholdthesecretrecipe's Avatar
    I've had my Ally (my first smartphone) for about a month and a half now. I loooove it! I am a massage therapist, and this phone is so amazing at helping me keep up with all my appointments, income/outflow, expenses, etcetcetc.... It's really help me stay organized. Apps like Epocrates and Babel Fish are an incredible help as well.

Hello Fellow Lg Ally lovers,

I have been reading on this site for a few weeks. I thank so many of you for taking the time to explain (in detail) all the apps and fixes to make my awesome Ally even better. I figured it was time to step up and really be a part of the community. I am looking forward to making a post or two.

Thank you in advance for making me feel welcome!

Jeeze biker...what took ya so long? Grab your gloves and lets ride over to the forums..

Hi. I've had my Ally for a little over 2 months. I just stumbled on this forum and boy, am I glad. Questions pop up frequently and now I have some place to go and get those questions answered. :rolleyes:Hopefully.

Hi all, just got the ally 2 days ago. First time smartphone user. It's a new experience for sure. A bit confusing but I'm sure ill get used to it. Anyone of the mac compatiblity? Or how to delete unwanted downloads. Finally figured out where they were hiding but just can't figure out how to get rid of them. I'm sure I'll have plenty more q's cause I'm just not that savy w/ technology.

I mean does anyone know of the mac compatibility. Also is there any good apps out there for watching movies online? I noticed flash player doesn't work w/ the phone.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links