Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Welcome Stefuhknee, You might want to ask your question in another section. This thread is more for introducing yourself. Other than the mac question, the ...

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the LG Ally Forum on Android.net, please post an introduction thread!

Welcome Stefuhknee,

You might want to ask your question in another section. This thread is more for introducing yourself. Other than the mac question, the movies and flash questions have already been answered. Look in LG Ally Apps for movie app suggestions and LG General Discussion for Flash and Android 2.2 upgrade.
    Motorola Droid 4

Hello. Lg Ally was a gift and it has been a terrif 3 wks. It is my onmy computer Inet access. Agree that battery and recharge pose challenges and your forum fixed my early concerns. Info on factory restart salved my tortured brow. I, too, enjoy MM. Maps and iGoogle finance and shopping perform fully. Gmail and talk fulfill all other comm requirements. All participants have edicated me and especially AA and Minty addbto my Ally-ance.

Thank you wii do and take a look at those.

Name of Mark. I love my Ally so far. I came from a blackberry storm 9530 which I loved. I needed a change though and so far this one is spot on.

Thanks for the kind words, and for taking a moment to say hi.

Mark,...err.. gossett...lotsa help here for you. Two tips right of the bat....long press and menus...

We'll see all of you over in the forums.

Hello all.

I've been on this site numerous times but haven't intorduced myself. My name is Jerry and I live in beautiful Southern Oregon (Grants Pass). I got my phone a couple weeks ago - I had been looking online through Verizon. First it was $99.00, then it went down to $49.00. When I saw it for free with a two year contract, I grabbed it, and have no regrets. I've never had a smart phone (probably afraid it would be smarter than me :-)

I enjoy my phone a lot!!! I've posted several questions and always received great help from different members on the site. The Forum is a grea to learn all you can about the Ally.

It's great learning about everything the phone can do - and the world of apps is a lot of fun.

Well, that's me :-)

Good Day,

I purchased a LG Ally from Verizon this past weekend. I paid $100 for the phone and plan to mail in a $100 rebate for a net cost of $0. This is my first experience with a web-based cell phone. Prior to this I was using a basic Verizon cell phone. So far so good -- the phone was easy to set up and get started.

SFHUSKER

I've had my Ally for 4 days and am FINALLY done getting acclimated! There's just so much to it! Only wish it would accept 2.2 update and play flash. Maybe soon?

This is a MASSIVE upgrade from the Razr I was limping along with! Overall it's pretty awesome.

Hi All - Mary from upstate NY. I've had my Ally for about a month now. Still in the learning phase....glad to have a forum to come to for questions.

Hi, I'm new to smart phones and particularly the ALLY. Just getting my feet wet!!

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links