Is your battery life improving?

This is a discussion on Is your battery life improving? within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I have posted many times before about battery issues. From day one my battery life was horrible. Even after 2.2 I would only get 3 ...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is your battery life improving?

I have posted many times before about battery issues. From day one my battery life was horrible. Even after 2.2 I would only get 3 to 4 hours of battery with medium use, background data off, wi fi off, gps off & brightness on lowest setting 80% of the time. Also did 2 factory resets and still only 3 to 4 hours of battery. I called LG and asked how many hours I should be getting. The guy said I should at least get 6 to 8 hours of battery life with Background data on, wi fi on, gps on & medium use. I told him how many hours I was getting and he said I must have a bad battery & to go to Verizon and have them replace it. So I did, Verizon sent me a brand new battery & a replacement phone (because a piece had broken on my phone) at no chrge because I'm still under warrenty. I have been using the new battery in the new phone for a week now and I am now getting about 12 hours of battery life before having to charge. I am very happy. I only have to charge my phone once a day instead of 3 times a day. Huge improvement. And I now have lots more free internal phone memory with the same apps I had before.

Unhappy Battery Issues... Ally

I used to have a Droid Incredible and LOVED IT!
    The battery life on the droid wasn't very good when I first got it and I figured out by pressing and holding the power button that you can turn off the mobile network, and thus my battery problems vanished. One day when I was at work my lock (for my locker) hit the screen and cracked it, since then my phone has become unreliable, which isn't at all what I wanted. So my mom and I looked up a new phone, and the ally came up. I didn't really care much for the down grade, because I figured that the battery would exceed way past the droid... I was mistaken.
    I have only had this phone for a day, and yet I have not been able to find the "turn off mobile networks" button. Instead it is almost dead and my old droid would be at 96%. I am a very frustrated customer and I just want to know if there is a way so I can adjust the settings,
    So when I press and hold the power button, I can have a "turn off mobile networks" button and further prevent standby time.
    Because I am in high school and I NEED TO TEXT!!
    (Also where I used to get service now I don't? And I am still with the same provider... so I wonder if there is a setting I can adjust with that too.)

THANKS! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

*and any tips would be appreciated but I would like to focus on the two I previously stated first, and also please don't write nonsense!

Battery life on LG GT540 is nothing to write home about especially after installing Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread CyanogenMod 7.1, it became even worse. Now, I either get a new phone/ battery or search for a fix.

i dont really believe this in a way i do tho..once i learned the phone....but i can get it too last long when im not on it for awhile

um 1 go to wireless and mobile networks....to solve those problmes also put the phone in airplane mode after done charging then turn off it reallly helps and as for sevice issues sometimes y have to turn it off then back on to get bettter service it juss a phone isssue

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links