Previously recorded videos on SD card - no audio

This is a discussion on Previously recorded videos on SD card - no audio within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hello - just got my new Ally and I transferred all my old pics and videos to the 4GB SD card that came with the ...

Thread: Previously recorded videos on SD card - no audio

Hello - just got my new Ally and I transferred all my old pics and videos to the 4GB SD card that came with the Ally from a 1GB card I had in my Env3. When I play one of those previously recorded videos, I have no sound at all. I have adjusted the media volume and its all the way up. Any suggestions??

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It sounds like a codec issue but I don't know of any fix for it. MIght want to see if there is a video app in the Market that you can download and try running the video with.
    Motorola Droid 4

having the same problem...downloaded an app called Video Player from the market and it plays the videos but still no audio cant find any other app which makes it work either.....well i guess i just have to use my imagination while watching my videos

Some older phones used the Qualcomm Audio Codec which will not play on Android phones. What I would do is transfer those videos to my PC then convert them using one of a million free video converters out there. Convert the video to MP4 with MP3 audio and it will play fine. There are even some converters which will leave the video untouched and only convert the audio. Do some Googling and you should be able to figure this out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links