How do I Share Video?

This is a discussion on How do I Share Video? within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; This seems like a silly question, but I cannot figure out how to share video. Sharing photos is simple, click on the picture -> select ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I Share Video?

This seems like a silly question, but I cannot figure out how to share video. Sharing photos is simple, click on the picture -> select menu -> select share -> and select your social networking site. However, the same method does not appear to work for video.

Please advise on various ways of uploading video to social networking sites.

Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

If your video is in the Gallery, you can long touch the video until you see a green check mark and a Share option at the bottom of the screen.
    Motorola Droid 4

How can I share a video every option I select it says the files to big the videos like 2 min 43 sec.? What's the trick?

If you already have the video created, there isn't much you can do if it is too large. I think the max time for a video is 60 seconds. The best thing to do is to create a text message first and when you choose attach touch Capture Video. Then record your video and it will automatically stop when it reaches the limit.

Motorola Droid 4

I have actually tried this. I have a video in my phone - is probably about 25-30 seconds long.

I long hold it and the "share" option comes up. But I don't have the option to SHARE the video on Facebook. I can email it, text it, Gmail, every choice except upload it to Facebook.

What am I doing wrong? Any ideas?

Facebook isn't an option you can choose. Not sure why. The FB app also has no option to upload video.

I haven't tried this but you may want to login to FB in the browser and see if you can upload a video that way.

Edit: Nope, that doesn't allow you to upload videos either. I guess FB just hasn't bothered to make it an option for mobile users.
    Motorola Droid 4

It can be done. If you go on facebook, there is a mobile page. You sign up for mobile and they issue you a unique email address to upload your stuff with. You can upload video and pictures. That is how I used to upload pics from my EnV Touch. I just tried to upload a video...it worked.

Technically, that's not an upload. :}
    Motorola Droid 4

I used to have that email that I could forward things to. My Facebook Mobile didn't work well for some reason after I used it for a while. So I started uploading everything (pics, status, etc) via that email. When I got my Ally, that FB contact didn't xfr to my phone. ??? I will have to research that again & find my mobile email back. Thanx for the help!

Post a bulletin. If they are subscribers , they get an automatic "update" email to their registered email address.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads