Where to buy Batteries?

This is a discussion on Where to buy Batteries? within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Thanks for your help,,,but I know how to "condition" a battery. Ive been doing that. With no improvement. I don't have the time to be ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy Batteries?

Thanks for your help,,,but I know how to "condition" a battery.

Ive been doing that. With no improvement. I don't have the time to be playing around with a phone.

It should work properly right out of the box when you first get it, Not two weeks later..........................................

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Rick View Post

Ive been doing that. With no improvement. I don't have the time to be playing around with a phone.

It should work properly right out of the box when you first get it, Not two weeks later..........................................

Well obviously since you know how to condition a battery you must have accepted the fact that it's a common thing with smart phones.....if you wanted a phone that you didn't have to play around with there are plenty of basic phones out there. In this case you probably have something running in the background that is eating your battery life....figure that one out and you'll be able to use it as you wish

--Scoob

PS don't come on the forum and act all pissy because someone tries to help you...we all get frustrated with our phones, but most folks here are trying to be helpful and I think if you read Ally's posts you'll find someone who has been very helpful to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Rick View Post

Sorry but after spending 3 years as an application analyst and having to deal with software issues I never assume that someone knows something. Plus someone else reading this might not know.

If you are that unhappy with the phone, then return it. The battery issue is not specific to the LG Ally or even to Android. I have had 2 windows phone that were worse.
    Motorola Droid 4

Hi Capt,...In fairness I have to say that all phones quit working when the battery goes dead. As far as lasting 8 hours, it depends on the phones usage. The battery that comes with the Ally is the same capacity, or larger than a lot of more expensive phones on the market, and larger than multimedia or simple feature phones we all used a few years ago.

Why don't they sell you the phone with the larger battery?.....because the larger battery cost more than the phone. So does the replacement OEM battery.

It cost more to make the batteries, then it does to make the phone. That's why if you are sent a replacement, or refurbished phone, it does not come with a battery, you use your old one.

And,...as far as the car with a 5 gallon tank that goes 150 MPH......well, you can choose from many different cars,...the one you must be talking about is a race car. Or possibly a motorcycle, they have 5 gallon tanks and can go 182 MPH off the showroom floor. You bought a hot-rod my friend. If you wanted the 20 gallon tank that can cruise for two days without a refill, then you bought the wrong car.

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha,,,,,nevermind...........................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links