Where to buy Batteries?

This is a discussion on Where to buy Batteries? within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I'm looking for a 2200MaH battery for my LG VS-740 I can get one for 33.74 from Verizon. Is that a good price? (The back ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy Batteries?

I'm looking for a 2200MaH battery for my LG VS-740

I can get one for 33.74 from Verizon. Is that a good price? (The back is 3.74)

Thanks for your help!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't know of any location other than Verizon to purchase an extended battery. I am sure that a generic battery will soon be available but I wouldn't purchase anything but an OEM.
    Motorola Droid 4

Good advice AA. If you order the extended life battery, don't forget to order the cover for it also.

I cant run my business with a phone like this.......................Ya gotta do this,,,ya gotta do that,,Bla, Bla, Bla.......No way!......Its going back!

It reminds me of the Apple I phone. If it dont work "ALL" the time ,,,,,what good is it?

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    I haven't had any issues with my Ally not working all the time and I'm in rural MN. What are you having issues with?

Your probably right, the phone is not a good phone for running a business.

Motorola Droid 4

,,,,,,when the battery goes dead,,,,,It quits working...............It wont even last 8hrs. What good is that?

Why don't they sell you the phone with the larger battery in it to start with? That's pretty stupid,,,don't ya think?

Its like buying a new car with a 5gal gas tank. "Hey look,,my car will go 150mph,,,but you have to stop and put gas in it every 20 miles.

Like Minty said, it is a smartphone and most smartphones are battery killers especially if you are a heavy user.

The main problem with the battery is that it needs to be conditioned. It would be nice if they came pre-conditioned but that will never happen. The battery issue is the same for all new batteries. You just don't notice it on regular phones.

I just posted a thread in Help that shows a test of battery usage using an app killer vs not using one. You should check it out and then decide if an app killer would be something that would work for you.
    Motorola Droid 4

I have everything turned off on the phone that I know how to turn off. I dont use the net, voice mail, or text.

I am not a heavy user, making only two short calls with it. I have had the phone for about five days.

The battery life will improve with use and after you condition it. If you have only had it for 5 days, it hasn't yet been conditioned.

To condition:

Charge the phone up to 100% and then allow the phone to drain until it shuts the phone off.

Repeat charging to 100% and then drain it to 0% up to 12 times.

After that you should see some improvement.
    Motorola Droid 4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links