Streaming mp4 video

This is a discussion on Streaming mp4 video within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I tried to view a video feed from a web site and i got a message that the video was not supported. I selected to ...

Thread: Streaming mp4 video

I tried to view a video feed from a web site and i got a message that the video was not supported. I selected to download it from a pc and it was an mp4 file. Is there a way to view the stream on the Ally?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by dataman View Post
    I tried to view a video feed from a web site and i got a message that the video was not supported. I selected to download it from a pc and it was an mp4 file. Is there a way to view the stream on the Ally?

If the streaming video uses Flash, then the answer is no.
    Motorola Droid 4

It is not flash. It is just a link to an mp4 file. On the pc it opens in VLC media player.

Any video apps that integrate with the browser for streaming that play multiple types? I have seen some, but they state they only search youtube. I would like one that acts as a plugin to the browser.

It is not flash. It is just a link to an mp4 file. On the pc it opens in VLC media player.

Any video apps that integrate with the browser for streaming that play multiple types? I have seen some, but they state they only search youtube. I would like one that acts as a plugin to the browser.

If it is an mp4 file, you should be able to download it to your phone and then play it.

The resolution of the video may be above 800x480.

Did you try other browsers like Dolphin HD?

Hello,

I m Boazdexter. Today I use this forum first. I learn very much from your forum. Please give me more guidance about streming mp4 vedio. I am very happy after using this forum.

Thank You.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links