LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

This is a discussion on LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Originally Posted by Ally Android I told you they was addictive. I get the shakes every time I see a bag of them. Gained like ...

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    I told you they was addictive. I get the shakes every time I see a bag of them. Gained like 10 pounds in 2 weeks and the only thing in my diet that I changed was eating them. Now I avoid the candy isle so I won't be tempted.

Really? ? Hmmm... I tried them as I was in line at Tarjay and they tempted me.... I was not really impressed... I guess I was expecting something more like a chocolate covered pretzel with the MnM shell... and it was like chomping on ball bearings.. and no pretzel flavor at all...

Definitely would be a pass for me....

Is it something that will be downloadable on a LG Ally 2.1 or do you have to buy a new phone?Will the down load if available be free?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Is it something that will be downloadable on a LG Ally 2.1 or do you have to buy a new phone?Will the down load if available be free?

Android 2.2 is going to be a free over the air download for the LG Ally. You won't have to buy a new phone.

When it hits it will probably be a lot like the ZVC updates where it will download in the background and notify you of it being ready to install.

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    I told you they was addictive. I get the shakes every time I see a bag of them. Gained like 10 pounds in 2 weeks and the only thing in my diet that I changed was eating them. Now I avoid the candy isle so I won't be tempted.

Just read an interesting article about how sugar is as addictive as many narcotic drugs, or alcohol. People trying to quit experience the same withdrawal symptoms as drug addicts. I believe it, since I experience these feelings when I try to quit eating my sweets. I absolutely have an addiction to sugar.

Anyone know of any good music making apps for android.and if the ally's processor can even handle it :/.free or not free apps.as long as they are worth it.I. might just have to buy an ipod touch for akai synth station or w.e is out there

Quote Originally Posted by J0Y View Post
    Anyone know of any good music making apps for android.and if the ally's processor can even handle it :/.free or not free apps.as long as they are worth it.I. might just have to buy an ipod touch for akai synth station or w.e is out there

I have uloop on my Ally. It's a pretty decent app with numerous layering and looping abilities. You can create some very decent songs with it. You can download your music for other users to listen to, and you can download their tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by glockman39 View Post
    Just read an interesting article about how sugar is as addictive as many narcotic drugs, or alcohol. People trying to quit experience the same withdrawal symptoms as drug addicts. I believe it, since I experience these feelings when I try to quit eating my sweets. I absolutely have an addiction to sugar.

I get a craving for sweets around 2:00 pm everyday. I try to ignore it but don't always succeed. To make matters worse, chocolate makes me sneeze
    Motorola Droid 4

You know what I find addictive? Those Hershey's Kisses that are the Cherry Cordial flavor. Everyone in my family finds them vile so I can buy bags of them and keep them all to myself.

Anyone use adw luancher? Any good on the ally?

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    I used to use ADW. It was pretty good but I moved to Zeam.

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links