LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

This is a discussion on LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I use ADW and love it. Smooth screen to screen and good options. Love how you can set swipe up and swipe down options....

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

I use ADW and love it. Smooth screen to screen and good options. Love how you can set swipe up and swipe down options.

i have adw and am very happy with it. Having things like the pinch to "helicopter" view, pages for apps and categories for them rather than one long running list, swipe up and down commands, and having the quick shortcuts at the bottom of the screen. All of these things have made me more than happy with it over the stock home screen.

I'm using zeam right now and for some reason. Its starting to lag now.and adw didn't work 100% everytime I installed it.like the pinch page overview.I'm starting to think my phone is messed up.and its only a month old....

I would probably either do a master reset and try again or get the phone checked. I have had very few crashes with adw since I installed it several months ago. However it would seem I have a lot of luck with some of these things, and absolutely none with others, so who knows. Can only speak to my experience with it.

What exactly is the benefit of this upgrade..and what do you have to do to get it?

[quote=soccerfreak;;_
    Motorola Droid 4

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    You mean your not going to read the 15 pages in this thread? J/K

2.2 has a number of improvements but the two biggest are the ability to save apps to the SD card and Flash. Although it is unsure if the Ally will be able to handle Flash 10.

As far as to how you get it, just pull up a chair, get comfortable, grab a bag of m&ms and wait until sometime in Feb when they are supposed to release it to us.

Just not my M&M's.

Nor can you have my Peanut Butter M&Ms, I shall never share!

On a serious note, I will be fine if the Ally cannot handle Flash 10. I am more after the Apps to SD piece as that is my major issue with the Ally. Yes, I know I paid less for a less space when I bought it, but that makes me want to "fix" all the more.

My friend has a my touch first gen and he has froyo....wtf.I'm sure the ally is far better.the keyboard and screen res on the ally are ahead of its time unfortunately.solid built phone.just needs a few software adjustments

Anyone know how to delete socialite and facebook and myspace apps.or the apps that come with the phone.i only have like 500mb left out of 4gb.and I've downloaded like 5 apps....wtf.what happened to the other 3gb.

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links