LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

This is a discussion on LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Originally Posted by J0Y Anyone know how to delete socialite and facebook and myspace apps.or the apps that come with the phone.i only have like ...

Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J0Y View Post
    Anyone know how to delete socialite and facebook and myspace apps.or the apps that come with the phone.i only have like 500mb left out of 4gb.and I've downloaded like 5 apps....wtf.what happened to the other 3gb.

Those apps you speak of are *not* on your SD card. They are stored on the phone's internal memory. Deleting them will *not* give you more room on your SD card.

Pictures, movies, etc., are stored on your card so that's where the issue lies. Find out what you've got saved on the card and transfer it to your PC or delete what's not needed.

a friend told me jailbroken iphones are shut down when updates are sent OTA. do i have to worry about anything happen to my rooted ally when 2.2 comes?

Quote Originally Posted by amazinz5 View Post
    a friend told me jailbroken iphones are shut down when updates are sent OTA. do i have to worry about anything happen to my rooted ally when 2.2 comes?

Do you have a custom ROM flashed? Have you deleted a bunch of preinstalled apps? If yes to either of those you will not get the OTA 2.2 update.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkerie View Post
    Do you have a custom ROM flashed? Have you deleted a bunch of preinstalled apps? If yes to either of those you will not get the OTA 2.2 update.

Does using z4root break OTA updating?

and if so.... how can I reverse it once 2.2 comes out, so i can get 2.2? (once 2.2's been root-broke)

@valkerie

I'm not talking about my sd card space.I'm talking about my internal phone memory.and I did check if my sd card had any apps saved on it and there were none.anyone know how much internal memory the phone comes with? I'm not using apps2sd.

@valkerie

I'm not talking about my sd card space.I'm talking about my internal phone memory.and I did check if my sd card had any apps saved on it and there were none.anyone know how much internal memory the phone comes with? I'm not using apps2sd.

There are other threads that cover phone memory. You just need to do some searching of the forum to find them.
    Motorola Droid 4

People talk about m&m's in almost every other thread.what difference does it make?

Anyone know an exact date for froyo yet? I think I'm just gonna get the new google phone.

Point taken.

There is no set date yet that I am aware of.
    Motorola Droid 4

@valkerie

Considering the Ally doesn't even have 500mb of space you are most definately referring to SD card space or are confused.

is it possible to have a seperate thread for food discussions? when i see a new post in this thread i want news about 2.2....not what everyones eating right now.

Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links