LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

This is a discussion on LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; If i cannot use flash. What the hell changed..?...

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

If i cannot use flash. What the hell changed..?

Been reading on this forum for months. Just got my 2.2 also. It's installing as I type this. Will see if its worth the hype. I'm one of those heavy users that have to charge their battery midway thru the day.

So how do we even attempt to download Adobe? That is what I cannot figure out. I have gone to the website and it save the download to the sd card but whenever I try to open it, it says "Cannot play video". Do I have to move the DL to the phone??

Got mine last night...phone auto-prompted for it. Installed (apparently) without a hitch. Looks good so far; still playing with it. Me happy.

So far I get more memory available and its a bit faster on some things. Can move only some content to sd card. Yeah the adobe I can't find to download at all. Not on the market. Not on adobe's site. Link?? Oh and the 50% bug is still there.

Oh and some things have changed like the look of messaging, the volume control on videos is backwards now as in it doesn't seem to auto switch, and I get prompts when space is low even though I have plenty, and also I got something saying my texts were full when I have had a lot more before. So good and bad with the update.

Mine went straight to LG's launcher theme. I have been using LauncherPro. It looks and acts as if it went through a Factory Reset. None of my installed Apps are there. ... ... Exciting.... more later... (Gonna FR).

Yeah can't seem to get flash at all. I simply can't find it for download. Would be very nice if I could. My memory has seemed to have gone up 25 mb additional available. The youtube app has changed some too. Gives the option for the video to not be full screen.

I guess if anyone that likes to "fiddle" with their phone can get flash working let us know.

Still waiting here !!! *tapping foot* *drumming fingers*. Why am I always the last to get these OTA updates! UG !!!!!!!

I live in Rochester, NY. I woke up in the middle of the night and tried an OTA update, thinking that it would be more likely at a low traffic time. Bingo! When I checked for a software update, I got a message that FroYo was downloading, although it took several minutes for the actual download to begin.

Everything went very smoothly---no problems whatsoever. After the install, all apps are working normally. I was able to move a lot of my apps to SD, freeing up space on the phone. The phone also seems zippier. This update adds significantly to the functionality and value of the Ally.

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links