LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

This is a discussion on LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; got my upgrade this morning...been playing with it since. I like alot of it...a few changes i don't like, but mostly is ok. moved some ...

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

got my upgrade this morning...been playing with it since. I like alot of it...a few changes i don't like, but mostly is ok.

moved some apps to SD card...so far I could only move games, did free up some mem though

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysmitty View Post
    FroYo is supposed to be faster and as well allocate resources (memory, CPU) better. Its supposed to also give at least 20% better battery life.

I was messin with my phone for about 5 hours after updating, plaing games and a few other things on full brightness and the battery went to about 65% after being left alone over night.

YESSSSS I got the upgrade Friday morning and I am beyond happy. I have been able to move most all apps, but here is one little problem and I hope someone can help. After I got the update about 2 hours later my phone shut itself off and when restarted it was..... how do I explain it, back to factory settings all 5 pages except the main page were blank (for the most part) BUT I liked it cuz it was just like the setup of my wifes droid X. It lasted till early this morning then went back to the old version (grrrrrrr) then about an hour ago went back to the X version... so how do I make it stay instead of switching back and forth on its own? I want to keep it the new style. Any help would be GREAT.

My phone was pushed the OTA update this morning. So far no issues.

Got my upgrade this morning seems like I have less room on my phone. Idk anyone else notice that or is it just me?

LoL sorry my phone sent the post 2 times.

I think maybe the update has helped with my battery issue. So far, all day, my Time Without Signal has 0%. Before the update, it was always 50% and above.

I charged up my phone to 100% at 1:45pm today & now at 8:42pm it is at 63%. that's with medium use. Some texting, web browsing, youtube, reading a book & 20 minutes of playing Papaya Farm. Tthat is an improvement. I am going to keep track of it over the next few days & see what happens. I'm also going to play games more on one of the days to see how fast it drains.

But so far its a huge improvement. Maybe 2.2 did get rid of the 50% bug!

still waiting here !!!! Getting impatient. How do they decide who gets it and when???

I've noticed my signal seems pretty awesome. Pretty much all the time now I get all bars. Wasn't like that before.

Quote Originally Posted by leftygirl View Post
    still waiting here !!!! Getting impatient. How do they decide who gets it and when???

It finally came. i have been checking for updates for the past couple days thru settings and it keeps saying "up to date". Been doing *#*#checkin#*#* with no sucess. tried it again with the checkin then check for updates and there it was. It was just after midnight when I got it. Coincidence or I forced it?

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links