LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

This is a discussion on LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Just got mine. Seems slower than it was. Less Memory 40M I used to have around 54M. How do i move apps to sd. removed ...

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

Just got mine. Seems slower than it was. Less Memory 40M I used to have around 54M. How do i move apps to sd. removed a bunch of stuff and re loaded it. No option for apps to sd.

Menu...settings...applications...manage applications. From there just go to different apps and some will have the option to move to sd.

One more feature I highly enjoy is the the movie resume on gallery. On my lunch at work I enjoy watching movies with headphones and if I get a text or something I always have to stop the movie and then search for the spot I was at. Thing of the past now. Liking the upgrade more and more but still holding out for that lone gunman who has robbed flash and wants to give it (working of course) to the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonnash View Post
    Menu...settings...applications...manage applications. From there just go to different apps and some will have the option to move to sd.

One more feature I highly enjoy is the the movie resume on gallery. On my lunch at work I enjoy watching movies with headphones and if I get a text or something I always have to stop the movie and then search for the spot I was at. Thing of the past now. Liking the upgrade more and more but still holding out for that lone gunman who has robbed flash and wants to give it (working of course) to the masses.

Figures none of mine are able to move. Now i have the 50% bug again. Did the *#*#4636#*#* thing and it seems to have fixed it for now. I hate to have to reset it and loose all my stuff

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jal7884 View Post
    Figures none of mine are able to move. Now i have the 50% bug again. Did the *#*#4636#*#* thing and it seems to have fixed it for now. I hate to have to reset it and loose all my stuff

Jeff

Seems my 50% bug is back again after the update and neither the *#*# thing nor any of the other "fixes" have fixed it for me now.

got notification of the update, hit install now and nothing happened. then after a few seconds, it went away. now phone says it is up to date, but still on 2.1.1...what gives???

Quote Originally Posted by cweb69 View Post
    got notification of the update, hit install now and nothing happened. then after a few seconds, it went away. now phone says it is up to date, but still on 2.1.1...what gives???

That kept happening to my husband last nite. Just give it some time a& it will come thru. Hiis started doing that at 1:30am & by time he woke up this morning around 8am, the update was ready to install.

Got the update today ! So far I LOVE the fact that I can move some of my apps to my SD card. That means I can get MORE APPS ! That's the only thing I was looking forward to in this update!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cweb69 View Post

Had the same problem. Called the verizon number it listed for assitance, sat on hold for about 45min for them to tell me to go to a verizon store for the upgrade. But instead, started reading this post (backwards) and found a link to download the lg ally software updater and was able to update to the upgrade. So just start reading this post backwards and click on the link.

Recieved my update today. Was excited to see the 3G Hotspot.............got it to work, but only on basic web pages. Would not let me log into facebook without agreeing to pay $20 a month fee...............was able to move about 8 apps to SD card which I was happy about..................but I did notice alot of apps when i went into Manage Apps >Running..........there was alot of extra apps running...........not sure if I need all of those. Did notice that the phone icon and broswer icon are at the bottom now next to the apps launcher............

This is what I have been asking but still with no reply..... am I or was I the only one that saw a different page setup? I for one really like the new lay out. As for my problem that I had earlier it seems that my phone is staying with the new "menu" now.

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links