LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

This is a discussion on LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Ok I love the easy add word feature during the text....and punctuation options. But I HATE how I can't change the notification colors anymore! I ...

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Thread: LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

Ok I love the easy add word feature during the text....and punctuation options. But I HATE how I can't change the notification colors anymore! I want my colors white not green!!

Quote Originally Posted by memedic95 View Post
    My calender's dates are in bold when there is something happening on that day so I can still tell on mine.

Thank you memedic95! I didn't even notice that the dates that have events are in bold. But I think it would have taken me awhile to even see that, so I prefer the way it was. But now that you have pointed it out, I know what to look for. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThE MaD RuSsIaN View Post
    I got my update the other day. Since I had the update, I've had numerous crashes, force closes, and other issues. I'm reluctant to Factory Reset my phone because of all I have on there. I was hoping this update would be an improvement, but it seems like it's only made things worse. I have more trouble with bad battery life and the batteries overheating too. Hope other people are having a better time than I am.

If your battery is not working right & it is overheating, then you need to take it back to the VZ store. I had a friend who had that issue & she took it to the VZ store. They in turn gave her a new phone. Her phone ended up being bad. They should NOT overheat & get really hot. Please, think about taking it back.

Quote Originally Posted by EZ-SKIPPY View Post
    [b]DO WE HAVE TO UNROOT THE PHONE TO UPDATE TO 2.2????? CAN SOMEONE ANSWER????

EZ

yes you need to unroot first

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Ok I love the easy add word feature during the text....and punctuation options. But I HATE how I can't change the notification colors anymore! I want my colors white not green!!

Easy Reminder app or COL Reminder app

as for the comments on Easy reminder, I do not know what phone they are using, but it works perfectly on my Ally

Quote Originally Posted by Intrimazz View Post
    Easy Reminder app or COL Reminder app

as for the comments on Easy reminder, I do not know what phone they are using, but it works perfectly on my Ally

Or Handcent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan0925 View Post
    Or Handcent.

I absolutely LOVE Handcent SMS! A lot more control than the normal messaging app. I now have 2.2 and have not had any issues yet other than still not being able to find Adobe Flash 10.1 for my Ally. Being able to move a LOT of my apps to the SD card is well worth the upgrade!!

Will try to ask again and see if anyone can answer. My phone went back to the old style menu.... yet my dial screen is still showing the new fryo style.. How can I get it back??????????? When I get home I can upload the photos I have taken to show the diff. If needed.

Quote Originally Posted by tgstorm View Post
    Will try to ask again and see if anyone can answer. My phone went back to the old style menu.... yet my dial screen is still showing the new fryo style.. How can I get it back??????????? When I get home I can upload the photos I have taken to show the diff. If needed.

Upload the photos. Not sure what your issue is but they might help.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by djbill View Post
    I absolutely LOVE Handcent SMS! A lot more control than the normal messaging app. I now have 2.2 and have not had any issues yet other than still not being able to find Adobe Flash 10.1 for my Ally. Being able to move a LOT of my apps to the SD card is well worth the upgrade!!

I just statred using handcent, but I don't know how to disable the stock message app -- it still pops up now and then, and shows "X messages" still unread, on the lock screen, even though i've read them via handcent

...and i still can't find a way to root!

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links