LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

This is a discussion on LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Originally Posted by @jeb_hoge Verizon is pushing out 2.2 to Incredibles now, so maybe the Allys will be coming soon too. Yeah, the guy next ...

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

Quote Originally Posted by @jeb_hoge View Post
    Verizon is pushing out 2.2 to Incredibles now, so maybe the Allys will be coming soon too.

Yeah, the guy next to me at work has the Incredible. There has been no more word about the Ally since it was announced by LG Pro. I would feel a little better if we had a second reliable source or a projected date. Reps don't count as reliable IMO.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    Yeah, the guy next to me at work has the Incredible. There has been no more word about the Ally since it was announced by LG Pro. I would feel a little better if we had a second reliable source or a projected date. Reps don't count as reliable IMO.

lg got a hold of phonedog and told them that the ally will be getting 2.2 and i email lg and no date yet

Dear Gregory,

Thank you for inquiring of LG Electronics. We are delighted to hear from you as our Valued Customer.

I do apologize for this inconvenience you are having with your phone; and I would be more than glad to help you with this.

We are glad to inform you that our technicians and Google Technical Support have confirmed that the LG ALLY will get this software upgrade. Unfortunately there is no release date yet.

If you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again either via email, or by calling our customer service division at 1-800-793-8896 at your convenience.

Jose O.

E-mail Administrator

LGEAI / Customer Interactive Center

This communication is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain trade secrets or other information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. Thank you

Sounds good, but will the ALLY's upgrade be the full upgrade?... When?... AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, Will there be enough M&M's to go around for everyone in this thread?

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    Highly doubtful there will be enough M&Ms.

All this talk about 2.2 and M&M's has made me hungry for both. At least I can satisfy my appetite for one immediately. As for the other, well, it seems to be one of those things where we all keep talking about with the hopes that it will make it come quicker.

It's like Christmas; you can talk about what you want with excitement, but it won't be here until Dec. 25th. 2.2, where are you???

Ditto glockman! And would you believe that coconut M&Ms don't have coconut in them? However, Almond Joy pieces (made by a competitor) does contain real coconut.

I lean towards York pieces because they have a,...well....minty... flavor!

"Mounds", "Almond Joy" = Worst candy EVER!!! Can I get an "AMEN" people? (Not much more to say about 2.2 anyway.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    "Mounds", "Almond Joy" = Worst candy EVER!!! Can I get an "AMEN" people? (Not much more to say about 2.2 anyway.)

A-freakin'-men (apologies to the religious). Both are the grossest candies known to man, and my wife loves them. We have hours long argument over candy etiquette and flavor. I just can't fathom how she likes Mounds and Almond joy.

Now Zero bars? I mean, who wouldn't love those?

I just came back from the store. I had to go and buy me some Pretzel M&Ms. They were on sale so I bought 2 bags. They will be gone by Tuesday and I will have put on 5 pounds. I blame who ever started talking about them. (Yes, that means you Minty.)
    Motorola Droid 4

Android Enthusiast gtr1000rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman39 View Post
    A-freakin'-men (apologies to the religious). Both are the grossest candies known to man, and my wife loves them. We have hours long argument over candy etiquette and flavor. I just can't fathom how she likes Mounds and Almond joy.

Now Zero bars? I mean, who wouldn't love those?

I had a Zero a few days ago. My first one in probably 10 years.

I have never had or seen almond or pretzel M&Ms.

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links