LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

This is a discussion on LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade! within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; LOL Dolf!.....Pass the M&M's buddy....

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: LG Ally will get Android 2.2 Upgrade!

LOL Dolf!.....Pass the M&M's buddy.

Not having much a sweet tooth I more want flash.

When I am able I do have a question about going to 2.2 and rooting.

But great to hear in less than a quarter we should have improved software.

And some new M&M's flavors...

Yes...this 2.2 thing is driving me crazy. I'm still debating on whether or not I'll keep the LG Ally. I'm actually thinking of getting the Droid 2 or the Cosmos. I know BIG difference. However, I like the Ally, but sometimes it is complicated. I feel like I spend a lot of time tweeking & researching to make sure I have it @ the best capacity. I know I'd do that with the Droid2 as well. Sometimes I just feel I've only got an android so I have something to play with so then *I just want give up & go to something simple like the Cosmos. (Not too mention I could actually download the Oregon Trail off of VZW's website which I can't with the Ally.)

Also, my husband & I talked about using the phone to tether, get rid of our internet & save a little money. However, we tested it out &, although I was quite surprised with the performance (did not notice a dif between the phone & my FIOS internet speedwise) EXCEPT the video. Any video we watched either took forever to load (if it did @ all) or was very choppy & not worth it. I think we're going to do something else now since we don't even know when we're getting froyo.

Anyway, thinking about going to the VZW store today to look @ the Cosmos & Droid 2 to make a final decision (I may very well keep the Ally...just want to make a sure I check out all the options.)

Oh, and my fav m&m's are the peanut ones.

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    Android is Android, so if you get something like the Droid2, it'll be just as complicated. Not sure what you meant about not being able to download Oregon Trail, but I downloaded it from the Android Market before and it worked fine.

Not sure why this "2.2 thing" is driving people crazy. You phone isn't going to morph into an airplane just because it gets 2.2 lol. It'll be a little faster maybe, but we all bought these phones knowing it had 2.1 and it's a perfectly fine device.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

Quote Originally Posted by blackmetalbuick View Post
    Android is Android, so if you get something like the Droid2, it'll be just as complicated. Not sure what you meant about not being able to download Oregon Trail, but I downloaded it from the Android Market before and it worked fine.

Not sure why this "2.2 thing" is driving people crazy. You phone isn't going to morph into an airplane just because it gets 2.2 lol. It'll be a little faster maybe, but we all bought these phones knowing it had 2.1 and it's a perfectly fine device.

To be honest, I don't really care about faster browsing, etc. I simply want to be able to store apps on my SD card (for those developers who make this possible). I'm kind of tired of micromanaging my internal memory every day.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmetalbuick View Post
    You phone isn't going to morph into an airplane.

read somewhere thats planned on 2.4... or "Jamocha Almond"

What is this about Oregon Trail? I've looked it up on the market and didnt see it. You peaked my interest and now I is confused! =0

Hi st, it's a popular game for non-smartphones, and now it's available for Androids in the market,...I think. I've never tried to find it there, but somewhere I read it was.

I don't have the game, but the theme is The Oregon Trail and you have to travel, with the others, from one place to another, but beware!...wild animals, outlaws...bad weather will all make your journey more difficult .Can you survive the trail?...make it through the wilderness?........arrive safely?

Let us know if you do.

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links