Ally keyboard opens random apps?

This is a discussion on Ally keyboard opens random apps? within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; My wife yesterday started having problems with her ally, sometimes happends on occasion when she goes to press hard keys other apps on the phone ...

Thread: Ally keyboard opens random apps?

My wife yesterday started having problems with her ally, sometimes happends on occasion when she goes to press hard keys other apps on the phone open up? has this happend to anyone else with the ally?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    "You're holding the search button by accident" isn't completely the reason why, sometimes it'll happen even when you definitely AREN'T holding the search button. In that case, I just press the search button a few times to make the phone realize I'm NOT holding it down, and then it'll stop doing that. You can also go into that menu and disable all the shortcut keys, that way even if the phone thinks you are holding the search button, there won't be any shortcuts to activate.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

yeah i plan on getting rid of the keyboard shortcuts since she doesnt use them any way and she prob. does have her finger or nail on the search key

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links