Extended Battery

This is a discussion on Extended Battery within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Could not be happier! I bought the extended battery and this is the third day of use. It seemed akward at first (it is thicker ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Extended Battery

Could not be happier! I bought the extended battery and this is the third day of use. It seemed akward at first (it is thicker and weighs more) BUT I like it much more now,,, it is easier to hold and it even fits in the original case I got from verizon with the accesory pack, I was charging 2 to 3 times a day with the factory battery,,, now even with GPS and surfing the web all day I am struggling to get the batery level down to 10% on one charge a day... I believe with normal to heavy usage I will never have to charge my Ally more than once a day!!!! GOOD news!!! Bring on FroYo!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nice to know as I definitely use my phones heavily...

I'm getting a free extended life battery in a "shut up and no discussing the events of 8/13/2010" bundle I'm getting so I'm glad to know its good

Angel, what on earth are you talking about?

For more information about Ally batteries check out this thread,... http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/36-ally-batteries/

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    Cool to hear that it still fits in your case. I might have to get one and see if I can still get my $5 eBay case to fit around it.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Angel, what on earth are you talking about?

For more information about Ally batteries check out this thread,... http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/36-ally-batteries/
    The "shut my mouth" package is from verizon cause they don't want me running around telling people about some of the stuff that happened yesterday... basically with what was said I could have taken verizon into court for and they decided that its not worth it so they gave me a nice little incentive to not talk about it... too bad for them as soon as I get it I'll be making a post here to explain in detail the mess

Sounds interesting enough. I like that the tossed you a car package to keep lips sealed

Yes, I'd like to hear the details.

I wish we had an aftermarket option for a larger battery that doesn't change the form factor. My battery life is decent, and definitely good enough that I don't want to add the extended battery. I wonder if there is enough demand for Seidio to make an extended battery that fits behind the factory battery cover.

The Ally is a pretty cool phone and although it may not be a super fast Android on steroids like the Droid X... its definately a solid device. If this extended battery is as good as some people say it is, then maybe its worth the investment. I use my phone for heavy web browsing and lots of GPS since I'm on the road a lot (trucker) and after 10-11 hours of use I get home with about 10%-20% battery life. That alone should say a lot about the Ally's 1500 battery... but I can only imagine how well it should perform with 2200. Having that said... I will be purchasing one today and will report my findings to everyone ASAP.

Hi Joe, it does make a big difference,...here's a little more on this over in accessories,... http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/36-ally-batteries/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links