Malfunctions or Weird Settings?

This is a discussion on Malfunctions or Weird Settings? within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I just recently got an Ally, it is literally out of the box, yet the home buttons do not work. They are completely unresponsive. They ...

Thread: Malfunctions or Weird Settings?

I just recently got an Ally, it is literally out of the box, yet the home buttons do not work. They are completely unresponsive. They do not back me out of an App if I push it once and they do not bring up the recent Apps if I hold the button. Hoping that I somehow have them disabled rather than have both of the home buttons malfunctioning right out of the box. Any one have any ideas?As well, i set up a lock pattern in an attempt to keep the phone from unlocking in my pocket but it is not cooperating...And the search button on the touch screen does not work but the back button does...Pretty sure the phone is just messed up... correct?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I believe your buttons are malfunctioning. All the things you describe respond on my phone the way they should. Also, those buttons are not changeable unless using an app, and even then not to the extend you describe... yet.

A hard reset is possible if you hold down Volume, Home and Power a few seconds. I *imagine* that if your phone does not hard reset with this combination, your Home button is not working-- and if you get the hard reset, hopefully it will resolve your button issues.

If not, return your Ally for a new one.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links