I need some ringtone help

This is a discussion on I need some ringtone help within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I have an mp3 file that i would like to use as a ringtone. I dragged and dropped it into the mp3 folder under FeebeRings ...

Thread: I need some ringtone help

I have an mp3 file that i would like to use as a ringtone.

I dragged and dropped it into the mp3 folder under FeebeRings on my SD card

but its not showing up on my phone.

I'm a total newbie, can anyone help?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi Flipper, all the members here help, I just got here first.

Now, taking into account that you're new here, we encourage you to look through the forums and spend some time reading the topics and threads.

This answer, and many others you will seek about the Ally are all contained here at this website.

The members have answered your question already over in Tutorials & How-To's,.... http://www.lgallyforums.com/topic/87...rent-contacts/

Don't forget, an online Ally user guide is here too. You can find it ,...it's pinned. (that means stuck at the top of the topics list)

Thanks Minty

You're welcome Flipper,....if you don't see what you're looking for, go ahead and ask. Someone will point you in the right direction, or help you find an answer.

Please understand,....somebody has to keep all this organized

See ya in the forums!

Oh, don't forget we have a chatroom for our members also! It's one of the tabs near the top of each page, but remember, members only

Thanks Minty.

The link helped a lot.

I put some custom ringtones on my phone.

This site is so much more informative than the Verizon site and even the owners manual.

I haven't been posting because I've been reading all the existing information already here.

Your number one fan,

Flipper

Thanks Flipper! The site has lots of readers (non members) that visit often, but isn't it nice to be a member.

Plus, you've made over 1300 Ally friends! One of them is cranky, but still helpful...

And remember, JD had the foresight and expertise to publish the site, which has performed flawlessly. I am kinda like the librarian. But you guys, the members, you have added your thoughts, your help and opinions, and built the site to what you see today. Neither JD or myself could have done it without you guys.

So members, give yourself a pat on the back. Together we have built the best Ally site on the internet. And if you have any suggestions for improvement, feel free to contact myself or the top dog, JD.

Please send all cash donations to me, at 701 W Elm Ave,.......I'm just teasin you guys!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links