alarm clock

This is a discussion on alarm clock within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; So, I've been using my phones' alarm clocks since cell phones have had alarm clocks. But I seem to be having a problem with the ...

Thread: alarm clock

So, I've been using my phones' alarm clocks since cell phones have had alarm clocks. But I seem to be having a problem with the Ally's alarm clock. I set it up for mon-fri, 0630 hours. I titled it "work alarm." The first day I used a stock Android ring tone, but I didn't like them very much. So I decided to change the tone to one the songs in my library of music. When I changed it, the alarm didn't go off the next day (I just made it to work). I erased the alarm, and totally reset it with another song from my library. The alarm worked the next day. I decided to edit the song to wake up to once again, and when I did, the alarm did not go off the following morning.

If I edit the wake up tune, do I have to totally erase the current alarm and start all over each time? If so, that's rather annoying.

Anyone have any thoughts?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you have an automatic task killer, make sure the alarm clock is listed in the ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by cdfloyd1 View Post
    If you have an automatic task killer, make sure the alarm clock is listed in the ignore list.

Silly me, hadn't even thought of that. But it did the trick. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Happy New Year!!!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links