clock question

This is a discussion on clock question within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I just got the dock recently and I leave it in at night next to my bed. Is their anyway to change the time color ...

Thread: clock question

I just got the dock recently and I leave it in at night next to my bed. Is their anyway to change the time color from green to some other color. Also I would like to find out how to get a screen saver on their. Is their anyway to change the setting on that? Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I use an app called Bedside. I haven't played with the font/color customizations, but it does have them. What I love about bedside is I can silence my phone at night, but still allow phone calls to ring through. Or I can whitelist the only numbers I want to receive calls or texts from.

Hi Patrick! So you got a dock for your Ally? You lucky dog.

I don't know if this will help, but remember if your Ally is bedside at night, you can always dim the display by touching the dimmer icon.

If you don't see the dimmer icon, long touch the home key, then the clock, it will open at normal brightness.

Unless there's an app that will do it (like HockeyMom mentioned) It is not possible to change the color of the display that I'm aware of.

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyMom View Post
    I use an app called Bedside. I haven't played with the font/color customizations, but it does have them. What I love about bedside is I can silence my phone at night, but still allow phone calls to ring through. Or I can whitelist the only numbers I want to receive calls or texts from.

Sounds awesome. I silence my phone at night but there's a few people who I feel bad about missing calls from and I was wondering how I could accomplish both at once. I'll have to check that out.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

Ok I like the dock a lot. The only thing I don't like is if you have a case it does not work. Until you take it off.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links