Missing Widget, I think .. Help

This is a discussion on Missing Widget, I think .. Help within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I'm not sure how 2 ask or what it's really called so i'll describe what i did . I had a widget, (I think it ...

Thread: Missing Widget, I think .. Help

I'm not sure how 2 ask or what it's really called so i'll describe what i did . I had a widget, (I think it was a widget) On one of my

home pages it was a black Bar approx 2 inches across 1/2 inch tall and it would let you know if wifi was running or gps

or blue tooth was running had like 5 different boxes .. now what happened i loved this easy way to set up bluetooth click it

on and turn on the tooth .or GPS, no need to go into settings.. my problem is when i set it up originally i had it on my last home page

and wanted to move it to the second swipe.. and in so doing you know what happened it got deleted .. and now I can't find it

or even remember how i got it there in the first place.. the memory is the Second thing to go.. might be the first thing to go with

me.. any ideas where to find this lovely tool ? I don't know what it was called or i'd do a search, i've spent the better part of last

night and this morning looking for it . and here i am.. thx for looking HELP !! LOL ..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Easy fix for ya...first, go to the screen you want that widget on. Next, long-press on the screen and select Widgets. The particular widget you are looking for is called Power Control. Select that and you'll be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Vol4one View Post
    Easy fix for ya...first, go to the screen you want that widget on. Next, long-press on the screen and select Widgets. The particular widget you are looking for is called Power Control. Select that and you'll be good to go.

Thx Vol4one, It is now where I want it.. awesome ..never tried the long press before, use the settings/add ..thx again ..

Go Vols

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links