i dont know where to post this but....

This is a discussion on i dont know where to post this but.... within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I am posting from my phone. Go me. Also thabk you to the highland park distillary. My work is going nuts and my personal computer ...

Thread: i dont know where to post this but....

I am posting from my phone. Go me. Also thabk you to the highland park distillary.

My work is going nuts and my personal computer has passed on. So I am forced to use this to post. Forgive the poor grammar and short post but, I wanted to share I found how to do so on this phone and am rather proud of my self.

Now the bad news phone locks up a few times a day. I'll do my nest to expand on that asap.

Also I will try to reply to my threads when I aquire free time and a full sized qwerty keyboard.

Warmest,

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Good for you cranky, we're proud of you too!

The phone locking -up can be caused by a few different things. There's a few threads discussing this already, but I feel a common cause is conflicting apps, and / or too many things running and the CPU simply cannot handle the load.

I think you mean full size keyboard, because the Ally has a qwerty keyboard. One of the biggest qwerty keyboards available on a phone.

pmd
    What do you mean by locking it puts the screen lock on to the point where you have to unlock it by sliding to unlock. Or do you mean it freezes up completly? I can try to help if you post what you mean. Thanks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links