You Tube

This is a discussion on You Tube within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I got my Ally last night, the one thing I was looking forward to was You tube, my dog, my horses, etc. Somehow I suspended ...

Thread: You Tube

I got my Ally last night, the one thing I was looking forward to was You tube, my dog, my horses, etc. Somehow I suspended my account, I can use it on the PC, just fine. but I wanted to sign in with my user ID and password and get my You Tube home screen.

Does anyone know who I would contact or what I would do about this. Does a you tube home screen come up, so you can access your videos.

Thank you in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by cognac32 View Post
    I got my Ally last night, the one thing I was looking forward to was You tube, my dog, my horses, etc. Somehow I suspended my account, I can use it on the PC, just fine. but I wanted to sign in with my user ID and password and get my You Tube home screen.

Does anyone know who I would contact or what I would do about this. Does a you tube home screen come up, so you can access your videos.

Thank you in advance.

me 2 ?????

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links