Ebay zooms out

This is a discussion on Ebay zooms out within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I was wondering if anyone had this same problem. When I use ebay on dolphins he browser only when I go into "my ebay" and ...

Thread: Ebay zooms out

I was wondering if anyone had this same problem. When I use ebay on dolphins he browser only when I go into "my ebay" and look at what in bidding on or bought the page will zoom out indefinitely. Is this a problem with dolphin or something else and If I can fix it because it's really annoying.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have not had that problem with Dolphin but I don't use myEbay. It could be a setting for the website and not the browser.
    Motorola Droid 4

There are tons of Ebay apps in the market. I think there is even an official one released by Ebay themselves. Give one of those a try.

I have had that happen with the stock android browser on multiple phones. It is apparently something in the web page causing it. The ebay app in the market works really well.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links