stop skype and talk from running

This is a discussion on stop skype and talk from running within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I am a new user to the Ally, and was trying to find answers on running applications. After reading all this...Jazz... Qasar.... & Ally Android...Made ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stop skype and talk from running

I am a new user to the Ally, and was trying to find answers on running applications. After reading all this...Jazz... Qasar.... & Ally Android...Made the most sense. The way I see it. Whatever app you have on your screen at the time, the phone will automatically "force kill" the apps that are not needed to run the one your on at the time, IF it needed the extra space to run the apps your on, if not then the so called "running apps" are only on like a "standby" mode. It's waiting in the background, in case you need it. You won't have to manually open a app to run a different app that it needs to run. And like Qasar's post said " there are simply too many service running in the amount of memory available on a device. This may be due to bugs or design flaws in installed applications, or the user simply trying to do too much." Think about the app you have installed, maybe it has bugs, maybe your over working your phone and YOUR MAKING it use up it's memory space. Just my thoughts. I hope this made sense, I'm running on 5 hours of sleep. lol But I do love this phone!!

Hold down Home for your most recent 6 Apps. I love this feature when I am close to finishing a crossword puzzle on "Shortyz" and need some browser help. It's quicker to go back and forth between Apps. And for the most part, the Apps seem to be in stasis, exactly how it was when you left it. Very Twilight Zone...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links