"lock" a text message

This is a discussion on "lock" a text message within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hi guys, I just upgraded from the Dare to the Ally and have some questions. I'm not sure if it helps, but I got a ...

Thread: "lock" a text message

Hi guys,

I just upgraded from the Dare to the Ally and have some questions. I'm not sure if it helps, but I got a certified pre-owned phone thinking it would be the same as a brand new one. Hopefully somebody can help me out.

1. Is there any way to lock text messages to save them to my phone. On the dare, I could lock a certain text message and it would be saved, even if I delete the other messages.

2. It seems like many people are having this same problem, so it's probably stupid to ask about, but my phone only notifys me with a light when I get a text message and doesn't vibrate, even though I have that option checked.

3. When I add a new contact it asks me to save to my gmail account or my backup assistant. I believe I should just check the backup assistant, but I'm not sure.

4. And one of the most annoying things about this phone is that even if I delete an email, I will still get notifications of it. I haven't gotten some up to 10 times. If I've deleted it, why is it still showing up and notifying me?

5. It also takes a verrrrry long time to do everything regarding my photos. It freezes my screen for a couple seconds (it's like using dial up internet, it's so slow!) then finally loads. Do I have too many pictures?

As you can tell, I've never had a "smart phone" before. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!! Sorry I have so many questions!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Also, one last question -- how do I view sent picture messages?? Thanks guys!

I'm sorry, but this is not how the forum works. Each of these questions is already addressed here or in the user guide.

This is the same thing as going to the library, handing the librarian a list of questions and saying " someone find the answers, I'll be back in awhile to pick them up".

You wouldn't do that would you?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links