Disappointed

This is a discussion on Disappointed within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; I can't even imagine how they could build the Ally without the handfree/voice activated dialing option from a bluetooth headset.................... Is that not a step ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappointed

I can't even imagine how they could build the Ally without the handfree/voice activated dialing option from a bluetooth headset....................

Is that not a step back in time?

I have the navigation dock and all I have to do is touch the microphone and say who I want it to call. As long as the contact only has one number and the phone correctly understands me it will dial the number. There is a way to get it to dial if the contact has more than one number but I forget how to do it so have to touch the screen one additional time for the number to call. Now this isn't done over bluetooth but as long as I have my bluetooth on the call does come across it. I have not tried it using the bluetooth. I think they are planning on fixing this in 2.2 but can't remember.
    Motorola Droid 4

Would setting the default number in the Contact App suffice in choosing which number to call? I rarely voice dial and have not tried this but I assumed this is why there is a default number option.

I really miss the ease of pushing the botton on my bluetooth and hearing "please say a command," I say the name and it dials. Having to look at the phone is dangerous, and the VR widget is nearly useless-hardly ever gets it right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links