First day with Ally

This is a discussion on First day with Ally within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; First day with Ally. So far I really like the phone. 17 hours since unplugging from the charger. Still 36% battery life. This could be ...

Thread: First day with Ally

First day with Ally. So far I really like the phone.

17 hours since unplugging from the charger. Still 36% battery life.

This could be a problem. 20mb in 24 hours. Many from downloading apps though. Plus I forgot my house has wifi for a couple of hours. We'll see if 150mb is enough. I don't stream anything or play games.

One issue. Gmail sync works for a while and then stops. I get notifications of new gmail on my computer. Nothing happens on the phone for an hour or so.

Then I go to the power widget and turn sync off and back on and the email notification pops up.

Any ideas on why this is happening or how do I fix it?

Thanks,

Mike

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @milkmac9
    I don't really know all I can tell you is. The battery life gets a lot better like throughout a month
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Droid X2

There are a lot of settings. Did you check out Gmail's setting? With each Apps use Menu or Long-Touch to open sometimes different menus. Did you download a Task Killer? Is it interrupting running services?

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyboy09 View Post
    First day with Ally. So far I really like the phone.

One issue. Gmail sync works for a while and then stops. I get notifications of new gmail on my computer. Nothing happens on the phone for an hour or so.

Then I go to the power widget and turn sync off and back on and the email notification pops up.

Any ideas on why this is happening or how do I fix it?

Thanks,

Mike

I get gmail on my ally before it is on the computer.

I didn't think I would use very much data on mine. Good thing I have the unlimited plan! I bet you will be changing from the 150mb plan.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links