adding contacts to texts

This is a discussion on adding contacts to texts within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Hello I am new to this site, smart phones, and Ally so I need LOTS of help. i have been able to get most of ...

Thread: adding contacts to texts

Hello I am new to this site, smart phones, and Ally so I need LOTS of help. i have been able to get most of my questions answered from other threads here but I still have 2

1. when i try to send a text to more than one person some of my contacts won't add to the drop down list. At 1st I thought it was due to names being short (like Jd) but even

changing that contacts name to Julie still doesn't work, but other short names like Tab shows up on list.

2. My family and I send LOTS of pics how do i save a pic from a text? when i tap the pic and bring it full screen it only has the zoom buttons at top if i hold the screen for couple of sec.

the more shows up at bottom but as soon as i try to move my finger it goes away.

Is my phone messed up or do I need to download something to fix it? I can learn all the features this phone offers later I just want to be able to go on with my normal day to day texting

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

sorry after playing with my phone i figured out my contacts problem but still no luck with the pic problem i found the step by step directions on many threads but still no luck Should i just take it to the store and let them look at it?

thanks Jess

1. Change those contact's number to "Mobile" in the Contacts App.

2. I think before you open the pic you need to long-touch the message. (I only read this.)

These are covered in the forums for more info.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links