Excited but need some tips

This is a discussion on Excited but need some tips within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; So I'm switching from a Samsung Omnia to An Ally (which i should get tomorrow) And I was wondering what apps i should great right ...

Thread: Excited but need some tips

So I'm switching from a Samsung Omnia to An Ally (which i should get tomorrow) And I was wondering what apps i should great right away? I have unlimited data wich is good as I don't have wifi at home. I was wondering if there was an app (like wmwifirouter) that would allow me to switch my phone internet into wifi to use with my laptop or do I have to tether? Also I use my phone for a camera so any good photo apps? Free would be best but I have no problem paying for good apps. Thank you Very much for your time! Jazzy

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I know you are excited, but all your answers are here already. Look around or use the search feature (make sure search is on "Forums"). You'll probably find things you did not expect, too.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links