USB cover removal

This is a discussion on USB cover removal within the LG Ally forums, part of the LG Android Phones category; Has anyone removed the little plastic cover for the USB/charger port on your Ally? Most phones do not have a cover but it seems LG ...

Thread: USB cover removal

Android Jr Member stingrayracing's Avatar
    Has anyone removed the little plastic cover for the USB/charger port on your Ally? Most phones do not have a cover but it seems LG likes them. I had one on my Envy Touch and the flip phone prior to that. I threatened to remove them on those phones because it was a pain sometimes to uncover/cover them. Now I seem to use the charger more on the Ally and I think it just gets in the way even more. Is there any way to remove it without breaking it off? Or is there a real need to keep it on the phone? Just curious......

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

For me personally, I need all the help I can get to keep moisture and dirt out of it. I'm kind of rough with my phones and I like the added piece of mind.

I charge daily and it doesn't get in my way. I slide it down and lightly replace it. I don't snap it in securely.

Perhaps a suggestion to LG to re-design the door to let it slide.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links